Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning!

Re: Good Morning!

• Good morning. I am going to be a big baby today. I am beyond tired, super sore from the gym, starting AF and really hungry. It can only get better from here.
  • Morning!

We are in the process of adopting a dog so will be working on our gate in the backyard. Yesterday G put in a doggy door, and this weekend we are going to build a bigger step/porch for the doggy. It's a lot of work but it's going to be so worth it. I'm so excited to meet our doggy!

Sorry your sore from the gym Kim, can you get to a hot tub? That always helped me when I was sore but it's been forever since I've been to a gym.

Val, are you going to do a party for Eric's first bday? Are you going to let him dig into a cake. I love watching babies dig into a cake. Makes for great pictures.

• Thanks. :)

No, I don't have access to a hot tub. I decided not to go to my class tonight. I will stay home and wash the car and then I should take a bath b/c I bet that would help.

• congrats on the new puppy! How exciting!

We are having Eric's fist bday party on May 17. I will probably make him his own mini cake (and try to use less sugar and such...I saw some recipes online). He has had a couple bites of sweets and he LOVES it. Can't blame him ; )
  • This week is really chill for me. One of my jobs is on spring break so I'm just doing my internship leisurely :)