Travel
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

San Antonio Hotel Rec's

Any advice? It'll be four ladies over spring break.

Re: San Antonio Hotel Rec's

• Just got back from there in December for my bachelorette party. We stayed at the Emily Morgan right by the Alamo, so it's walking distance to the river walk and shopping.

If you want to be on the riverwalk, I've also stayed at Hotel Contessa but I guess techincally it's not right by all the restaurants and such. Great place though, I enjoyed and would recommend both!

If you like Italian food (I know, Italian in San Antonio, not your first thought) but do not miss this restaurant on the river walk, soooo good!! A little weird because they also have belly dancers, but really good!!

http://www.doloresdelrioristorante.com/

Mad Hatters for Breakfast/Brunch is good too!!