Northern California Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Yikes, my HS reunion is this year, too!

I was just thinking that mine will be coming up this summer.  I was definitely not a "cool kid."  More like the shy, quiet girl.  Wonder what my reunion will be like?  They better have an open bar! 
[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/loriruth/198044_10150156088295935_575825934_8545987_2461309_n.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Yikes, my HS reunion is this year, too!

• Mine was last Summer.  It wasn't bad :)  No open bar, but believe me, I was ready to pay what I needed to pay to get my buzz on :)  I had a pretty good time, actually.  I'm sure you will too :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Haha, I'll be sure to bring some cash with me!

Another funny thing, DH and I went to HS together.  Small world, huh?  And we were in the same class, so we'll be going together!

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h95/loriruth/198044_10150156088295935_575825934_8545987_2461309_n.jpg[/IMG]
  • I feel so old!! My 20th will be next year.

You'll have a blast!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Angel Baby - 5/22/2010 @ 13 weeks. Always in our hearts.
  • I didn't fit in at all. None of my close friends even went to my high school and I got really fed up being there, so I left and went to another school. I've decided to go to the reunion for my first high school, since I went to school with those people starting in elementary school and it has been the longest since I've seen them. It should be interesting. =x
  • We had three married couples in our class (I mean, couples who were in our class, married after HS).  One was not even together in HS, but showed up to the reunion married and pregnant with their first :)  It's fun.  It'll also be fun to go with someone (your dh) who knows everyone too, I bet.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image StefandTodd:
    We had three married couples in our class (I mean, couples who were in our class, married after HS).  One was not even together in HS, but showed up to the reunion married and pregnant with their first :)  It's fun.  It'll also be fun to go with someone (your dh) who knows everyone too, I bet.

Oh, yeah, there will be some snickering between us at our classmates!  We weren't together in HS, but got together the year after.  So many people will be surprised, I bet.  I think there are a couple other "couples" that came out of our class, too.

• Mine was awesome actually. Of course I have lost 50 lbs since HS and am much more comfy inmy skin than I was then. Having dh there was helpful in case that awkward 14 yr freshman came back :)
    IMG_1373 Cool Winston
  • Mine is this year too. The only reason I am going is because a friend of mine is on the planning committee and my BFF (who's a guy) is forcing me to go. Im his date, since my SO refuses to go to my reunion (I don't blame him). I told him the only way I will go is if we make an appearance and its lame we can have our own reunion with our friends some place else with PLENTY of booze. BFF just wants to go since he was in the military for 7.5 years after highschool and missed all the BS after graduation. I made sure to tell my friend that's helping with the planning that it better be after I have this baby, otherwise I refuse to associate with most of those people without alcohol Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • My high school is so lame they don't even plan reunions.
    I'd rather be rock climbing or playing volleyball
    image image
  • I would be having my 15th if there was one! Yikes. I think with FB, there isn't really a need to go to anymore. I did the 10 and I think I'm all set with reunions now!