Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

D&MJones

Do you like Muskegon?

I just had a phone interview for a job there.

Re: D&MJones

• **Butting in, because I live in Muskegon, too**

Good luck on the job, first of all!

I like living in this area--it is super close to the lake.  Within 10 minutes, I can drive to any one of 3 Lake MI beaches.  The shopping is okay, and there is a decent selection of good restaurants.  We are about 45 minutes from Grand Rapids, which opens up even better options for shopping and dining. 

If you want any more information, let me know.

• I have nothing to add and know nothing about Muskegon, but I just wanted to say that I really miss living that close to the lake.  I really hope to be able to move closer to the lake sometime in the future. 
  • And again, let me know when you hear back.  If you come for an interview, we're doing lunch!