Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

anyone else have implanon? -weight gain? how to get rid of weight gain!

i am probably about 20 lbs over weight still.... had a baby 2 years ago, been on implanon since about 2 months after i had the baby.. dont know if the weight gain was from the birth control or bc of something else... did anyone else gaina  bunch of weight after getting it?? have any ideas on how to lose that extra weight?? because of that 20-25 lbs i have gained 3 pants sizes too...... id really like to be back in my size ten jeans...

Re: anyone else have implanon? -weight gain? how to get rid of weight gain!

• I think the only way is to discontinue the implanon and let the med leave your system -- after that, you'll lose the excess fluid retention.

Consider foam and condoms or even a diaphragm.  GL.

Consider also your body changes after you have borne a child.