September 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Everything that went wrong with your wedding...

2»

Re: Everything that went wrong with your wedding...

• Nothing major really happened...

I didn't really care for my hair. It wasn't as cute as it was during trials.

Our limo bus broke the day of, so the company sent a replacement. It was monsterous. It looked like a big black space ship. But it was roomy :)

Too many people were futzing over me. My one meltdown moment came when I was just feeling suffocated.

I bought a sparkly pair of blue sequin chucks to wear during the reception. I put them on early and so did two of my BM's. At the time I didn't realize that while you couldn't see mine in the formal pictures. You could see theirs (they had short brown dresses). One had bought new brown ones for the occasion, my sister's were nasty and worn and orange with pink laces though.

I had pictured my cake as three layers all stacked on each other. I got huge pillar type spacers between. Not as cute, but whatevs.