June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Phew!

So in between catching up with family and friends, DH and I have been doing some work around our house. We painted the entire upstairs, completed ( well DH did) some minor electrical work and banished some squirrels from the attic. We also rented a new fridge since the old one was on the brink. We have a renter moving in Jan. 12th and MIL will oversee all of that. This renter is only staying until May and then we will more than likely move back to Atlanta and move in the house and stay for the summer or to the end of year while we find another house.

Since there is a significant chance we might be moving back there for a while, I got a little happy with the painting and choose colors and accents that were more us. If we do end up moving back in we will need to update a few additional things like the stove and then actually buy a fridge ( instead of rent one), but other than that it will be ready to go.

I'm excited about the prospect of moving back home. It will definielty be weird living in the house again, but it would just be until we find something else. It will also gives us time to really fix and update  it a little more since we haven't decided whether or not to sell it at that point or continue to rent it out.

Plus I'm just tired of apartment living and parking wars. I miss my garage. 

Have a safe and happy New Years Ladies! 

Re: Phew!