Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

New Year's Eve Poll

I apologize if these questions have already been asked.  But I am bored to tears and counting on you ladies to keep me entertained until my shackles are cut.

1. What are you doing tonight?  Going out or staying in?

2.  If staying in, are you cooking or ordering take out?  What will you have?

3. What's your fondest NYE memory?

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow?

Re: New Year's Eve Poll

• image jessica0602:

I apologize if these questions have already been asked.  But I am bored to tears and counting on you ladies to keep me entertained until my shackles are cut.

1. What are you doing tonight?  Going out or staying in? Going to a friend's beach house in OCNJ. Just staying in there, though.

2.  If staying in, are you cooking or ordering take out?  What will you have? I imagine we'll do something exciting like order pizza. I'm hoping to make some apps though.

3. What's your fondest NYE memory? We used to go out for dinner every year with our good family friends, including one of my best friends. We always had fun coordinating our outfits and acting like adults for the evening (even when we were like 8 yrs old).

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow? Nope, will still be at the shore.

• 1. What are you doing tonight?  Going out or staying in?  jury is still out - we can either stay home and invite BIL and SIL here to sleep over or visit my sister at the restaurant where she is bartending.  waking up to the snow has me thinking we will end up staying home.

2.  If staying in, are you cooking or ordering take out?  What will you have?  if we stay in, i will probably run to get some stuff to make some fancy-ish apps and crabcakes or something like that

3. What's your fondest NYE memory?  I met DH on NYE 5 years ago, so looking back, so that's a good memory.  I also have great memories of being like 9 and 10 and staying with my mom-mom and pop overnight and playing cards for peanuts.

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow?   negative.  confession:  I have never gone to the parade.  one of these years before i spawn i plan to get there.  this year would have been a good year to go, but we have a family party tomorrow at 1pm.  hopefully my hangover is short-lived or non-existent!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. What are you doing tonight?  Going out or staying in? Going to dinner at Farmicia, then fireworks at PL

2.  If staying in, are you cooking or ordering take out?  What will you have? n/a

3. What's your fondest NYE memory? first NYE with dh (bf then) it was a blast.

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow? no.  dh is in it.

• 1. What are you doing tonight?  Going out or staying in? Staying in

2.  If staying in, are you cooking or ordering take out?  What will you have? Making queso dip, a pepperoni stromboli and potato skins.

3. What's your fondest NYE memory? NYE 1999 was the best New Year to date.  Did many unspeakable things lol

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow? No, but we'll be watching!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • 1. What are you doing tonight? Going out or staying in? staying in for the first time in many years, just H and I.

2. If staying in, are you cooking or ordering take out? What will you have? I am cooking.  I am making sliders, crockpot mac and cheese and have the makings for ice cream sundaes.

3. What's your fondest NYE memory? '98-'99, my senior year of hs was the most fun.  Just me and 4 of my girlfriends sat in and drank at someone's house.  We had the best time though.

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow? i also have never been to the parade and I want to go, but we've got a busy weekend ahead of us so tomorrow's out for me.

• Hi! I don't post often, but I'll play! (anything to avoid housework!)

1. What are you doing tonight?  Going out or staying in? we're going over to a college friends house for dinner with she and her husband and their neighbors. We may go out after dinner, but that's up in the air. 

2.  If staying in, are you cooking or ordering take out?  What will you have? We're cooking! I believe the menu is lobster tails, potatoes, apps and dessert. I'm making tiramisu cake. 

3. What's your fondest NYE memory? -- going out in ithaca with my HS girlfriends our first NYE overage. 

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow? -- possibly depending on on our hangover level. 

:) 

• image jessica0602:

1. What are you doing tonight?  Going out or staying in?

We are having dinner at a friend's house. We might go to Tir Na Nog after as I think that's where a large group of friends are going.

I have no idea what she's making but I'm sure it will be great. She brought a Panettone to my house that someone gave her and asked if I could make something creative with it, so I'm making a drunken bread pudding for dessert.

3. What's your fondest NYE memory?

Had a great NYE when I was 10 with a childhood friend. Two years ago I went to my first 2 Street party with my now husband and had one of the best times, ever. Last year my friends and I went down again - wow, so much fun.

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow?

Yes, if it's not canceled. We have a brunch on Broad Street, bar hopping with friends and then a party on 2 Street.....IMO the best part of the day, I love dancing in the street with the Mummers. Should be a great day!

Have a wonderful New Year's celebration everyone!!

• 1. What are you doing tonight?  Going out or staying in?  early dinner with the fam at pesto...then maybe some board games...in bed by 10

3. What's your fondest NYE memory?  i have always hated new years :(

4. Will you go to the parade tomorrow?  no, dh is in a fancy club but gave me sh*t about getting tickets so we are staying home...i am not a fan

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2iwabh1.jpg[/IMG]