June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Blackberry and FB question

I am hoping maybe one of you can help me.  I am trying to avoid going into the Verizon store.  I can't seem to get any mobile uploads to facebook to work on my Blackberry Curve.  I am new to the smartphone thing so I don't know if I just don't know what I am doing.  Is there some kind of specific setting I need to change?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Blackberry and FB question

• Are you using the FB app for blackberry? There should be a camera icon right at the top and it should bring up the library on your phone when you click it.
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Yep that is what I do but everytime it attempts to upload I get a failure to upload message.  My sister has the same problem.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • This happens to me a lot too. I went into my notifications icon on the app and deleted all of the previous notifications so there was a blank page. Then I tried again and only did one at a time and waited for the check mark to appear. It seems to work, but it's a pain. GL!