Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning Lovely Nesties (it's Wednesday!)

Hey everyone!

I am so tired.  Tired tired tired.  ugh.  Work is kicking my ass, and I am still cleaning at the house, and I haven't painted the bedroom yet so I haven't been able to settle into the house yet.

That's all I got, it's just an exhausted sort of day...   sad, it's only 8:30am.   :)

Re: Good Morning Lovely Nesties (it's Wednesday!)

• Yeah, it's that sort of day for me, too. We have to drive back to Bellingham today (after just being there from last Wednesday to Sunday), and I'm not so sure I want to be in the car that long again. Ugh. At least it's another long weekend, that'll be nice. :)
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Work has been kicking my butt too, and on top of that our receptionist is out sick. Not only does she answer the phone, she deals with all the daily employee questions (they work off-site). So I'm running around like crazy doing her job, and mine and fielding questions that are totally out of my realm of job duties. AND I have a TON of stuff I need to get done. I need to hit the SSA office today AGAIN, and go order glasses, and drop off my year-end donations. Ack!!
  • Hello!  I'm still in Ohio, at my parents' house.  I'm trying to spend most of today working, which stinks, but I technically don't have off this week (just Friday).  I'm finding that it's pretty much impossible to put in 8 hours a day while I'm here and still spend time with my family and see friends.

We're flying out super early tomorrow morning.  We'll actually be back in the PNW by 10:30am!  I don't want to think about what time (Eastern) we'll need to get up in order to head to the airport.  That's what we get for using free tickets at the holidays.

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good morning! I couldn't get out of bed this morning?I don't know why I was so tired. Too many crazy dreams I guess. I'm happy that my workload is pretty light right now so I've had time to get my annual marketing project taken care. The past 2 years I've designed a calendar which I send to all my clients and potential clients. Check out my link if you're interested in one, I have a few left for sale!

Avila where are you in Ohio? I know we've talked about this before. I'm from Cincinnati and so thankful to not have to travel back there during the holidays. The weather can be so tricky and I've been stuck there for days. 

• image Fitzfern:

Good morning! I couldn't get out of bed this morning?I don't know why I was so tired. Too many crazy dreams I guess. I'm happy that my workload is pretty light right now so I've had time to get my annual marketing project taken care. The past 2 years I've designed a calendar which I send to all my clients and potential clients. Check out my link if you're interested in one, I have a few left for sale!

Avila where are you in Ohio? I know we've talked about this before. I'm from Cincinnati and so thankful to not have to travel back there during the holidays. The weather can be so tricky and I've been stuck there for days. 

I'm near Akron (NE Ohio).  I've been very fortunate over the years and have never really had a problem with travel and weather.  A few years ago, I left Denver to fly here the day the airport (in CO) reopened after a blizzard.  There was another blizzard in CO while I was in Ohio, and I flew back the day after the airport reopened again.  Talk about good timing!  None of my flights were even delayed.

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers