October 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

SHAINA! :)

I'm your secret Santa!! :)

Sorry for all the suspense! I haven't been able to get online all day for some reason :( Hope that you liked your little birdy - I thought he was so cute! 

{10.04.08}

BFP on 2.2.11

Re: SHAINA! :)

• Mystery solved! yay!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!!!  Thank you I loved it!  It went right on the tree!
  • Oh, I'm so glad that you did!! I kept looking all over for an ornament that I really loved. I went to Target, Hallmark, and a little place here in Charlotte called Paper Skyscraper. I found some cute things, but not exactly what I wanted. So, I turned to etsy and found those birds. I just thought that they looked gorgeous! I ended up buying one for myself, my sister and my mom as well. I was really hoping that you would like it as much as I did! :)
    {10.04.08}

BFP on 2.2.11