Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

traffic question

I have to go to the Plymouth Meeting area today after work, is traffic light?  Directions say to take vine street to the express way.  I know they are normally bogged with traffic.

Re: traffic question

• is theree an app for thatt??

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2iwabh1.jpg[/IMG]
  • the phone does come with gps, but I already have that.

I was just wondering if traffic is light due to the holidays and alot of people taking off this week.

• The area around the mall is typically pretty crowded at rush hour because it's the entrance to the blue route and the turnpike.  I would just check the traffic report right before you leave.  If you need an alternate route (not faster) you can take Ridge Pike all the way from the city and then just make a right on Chemical Rd. and then a left on Germantown Pike and the mall is on the right. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • image Shannon1110:
    The area around the mall is typically pretty crowded at rush hour because it's the entrance to the blue route and the turnpike.  I would just check the traffic report right before you leave.  If you need an alternate route (not faster) you can take Ridge Pike all the way from the city and then just make a right on Chemical Rd. and then a left on Germantown Pike and the mall is on the right. 

good to know about ridge pike to chemical road.  thanks.

• Traffic was light today.
    Yeah that's right my name's Yauch!
  • Thanks LTP.

The traffic last night was not bad at all.