Family Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Was there a DD about the leftovers? nft

Re: Was there a DD about the leftovers? nft

• Looks like.
    fiizzlee = vag ** fiizzle = peen ** Babies shouldn't be born wit thangs ** **They're called first luddz fo' a reason -- mo' is supposed ta come after. Yo Ass don't git a medal fo' marryin yo' prom date. Unless yo ass is imoan. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Then yo ass git a all-expenses paid cruise ta tha Mediterranean n' yo ass git ta hook up Jared Padalecki on tha flight over while bustin yo' jammies. But still no medal.
  • Yup.  And she wasn't really even getting flamed.  She asked, wondered if she was on her own, she found out she kind of was....  no reason to delete.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• idk, if I was BSC enough to be that upset a day after the fact over leftovers, lord knows I wouldn't want any evidence to that end kicking around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe we upset her by suggesting her in-laws might not actually want to take her food home.
  • That's too bad. I was so torn between "unhinged" and "b!tch," I was hoping she might be able to shed more light on this essential question with some follow-up posts.

Maybe "unhinged b!tch" was where we were going to end up after all, and the DD just hastened us there.

• She was all upset because her inlaws didn't bring Tupperware or pack up their leftovers....

The consensus from everyone seemed to be that while lots of people had leftovers foisted on them....not too many people took "advantage" of these offers.

The comments weren't that abrasive either, which is surprising that it was DD. 

• The consensus was changing towards the end of the thread that her issue wasn't about leftovers at all but something else that she wasn't acknowledging, and that she was just looking for anything to be irritated about regarding the inlaws.
    fiizzlee = vag ** fiizzle = peen ** Babies shouldn't be born wit thangs ** **They're called first luddz fo' a reason -- mo' is supposed ta come after. Yo Ass don't git a medal fo' marryin yo' prom date. Unless yo ass is imoan. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Then yo ass git a all-expenses paid cruise ta tha Mediterranean n' yo ass git ta hook up Jared Padalecki on tha flight over while bustin yo' jammies. But still no medal.
  • imagezitiqueen:
    The consensus was changing towards the end of the thread that her issue wasn't about leftovers at all but something else that she wasn't acknowledging, and that she was just looking for anything to be irritated about regarding the inlaws.

Ah....I guess I didn't get a chance to read to the end of the comments before she deleted it.  

Maybe she is just used to looking for things to nitpick about....and wanted reinforcement.