Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning Fabulous Nesties

It's Wednesday, It's Wednesday!!!!

My company decided to close for the 24th and the 25th, so I have a 4 day weekend.  Yay for having 4 days to work on house stuff, cuz this job thing has really been cramping my style for the past couple days!

It's funny - I'm moving out of my apartment and into my house, and every day or two I swing by the apartment to pick up another couple boxes.  Slowly I am disappearing, it's like a scifi movie or something. Or like that Jim Carey movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, where things are slowly removed from thought...  I really liked that movie, it's a little slow going if you aren't in the right mood, but I thought it was pretty great.

Wow - totally babbling!   :)   Anyways, what's on tap for your day?

Re: Good Morning Fabulous Nesties

• When we moved we slowly moved a few boxes at a time, so I know how that goes. I'm going to ballet class this morning and then I've got one more cookie to make, mini loaves to make and a pasta salad to make. I'm delivering some of the cookies I've made this morning, so that will be fun.

Monday night I developed an eye abrasion and my eye is all red and hurts. I went to the eye doctor and I can't wear my contacts for a week or so. I hate wearing glasses but I'm trying to be a good sport. I have such a headache, either from the glasses or from the abrasion, so that's no fun!

• Haha....you remind me of Friends, when Phoebe moves out of Monica's apartment but doesn't tell her that she's moving out.  She just keeps taking things out when Monica isn't home.

I don't have a lot going on today.  I'm supposed to be working 8 hours (I only technically get off on the 25th and the 1st), but I have almost nothing to do.  I think I might be doing some cookie baking while on the clock today!

We are having friends over tonight...the boys will play xbox upstairs while the girls play Wii downstairs.  So I need to do some cleaning before they come.

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm working today, then braving 405 to take my best friend to the airport this afternoon. We'll see how that goes :) I took tomorrow off so I am eagerly anticipating my 4 day weekend!

2012 Racing Plans:
    Valentine's Day Dash 5k, 02/11/2012, 33:03
    Seahawks 12k, 04/01/2012, 1:23:17
    Bellevue 10k, 04/29/2012
    Beat the Bridge 8k, 05/20/2012
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, 06/23/2012
    ...more to come!
  • so tired!  was out grocery shopping til 11pm for xmas eve dinner.  safeway had tons of great deals...got a huge prime rib and ham.  i'm feeling pretty confident on my lamb cooking abilities...got a good recipe :)

i have a ton do at work today...blar.

i should be getting ready to head out and get on my bike but instead i was perusing underwear for your undie post...haha.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers