South Jersey Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

off again!!

I can't believe school is closed again!!!  Looks like we'll be in school till july, but I'm not gonna complain b/c I can get things done

Re: off again!!

• Lucky for you!  But I really hope our district isn't off again tomorrow.  I have one last present that I need to get.  I've been putting it off and now tomorrow is the last chance that I'll have!
  • I was surprised when I got the call. I'm trying to decide whether to hope they don't bother to open for a half day on Weds or not. Going to July or dealing with bonkers kids who have nothing but snow and Christmas on the brain...that's a tough call.

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • That's crazy, but awesome for you!

The side roads are still really bad in my town.  I don't know what the twp. is doing.

• CLOSED, really?! I don't get it... although I admit that I wish I didn't have to go to work, I am here.

I drive over an hour to Philly everyday, so I don't quite get why schools are closed.

Oh and I work through July and August every year.... :-P

• The neighborhood roads are SO bad the busses have a hard time getting around. When they slide they can't stop like a car can. My friends mom is a bus driver.
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/smdsld.jpg[/IMG]

Jerry & Diana 8/29/09

TTC since 11/2009

HSG 4/2010 dx blocked tube

1st IUI 8/10/2011 50 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

9/2011 follicle on blocked side no IUI 50 chlomid

2nd IUI 10/14/2011 100 chlomid + ovidrel bfn

3rd IUI 11/6/11 Letrozole + ovidrel bfn

4th IUI 12/30/11 Follistim + ovidrel bfn

5th IUI 1/26/12 Follistim + ovidrel no ovulation bfn

6th IUI 5/24/12 Follistim + novarel ovulation confirmed bfn

7th IUI 6/17/12 Follistim + novarel proj check 6/22/12