Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Good Morning Wonderful Nesties

and it's Friday....   TGIF!

so I'm a little freaked out, since my homebuying process has enountered many weird bumps along the way I have been unable/unwilling to do any Christmas shopping, just in case they needed more money at close then initially expected.

I am supposedly getting keys today, two weeks late.  And now I can start Christmas shopping.  But with only 1 week until Christmas I am feeling the pressure....  hopefully the magic of Christmas will hit and I will figure out what to get everyone, but right now its stressing me out.

How is everyone else's holiday preparations going?

Re: Good Morning Wonderful Nesties

• Good morning! I'm almost done Christmas shopping, I just have 2 cousins and I know what to get them (gift cards), I just have to go and get them. Their mom asked that we just give gifts to the kids and not to the adults, but I've already got gifts for the adults. You can't spring that on me one week before Christmas!

I'm home today, the tow truck just picked up the vehicle we donated to charity. I'm off to run errands.

• aloha friday ladies!

snowflake--crossing crossables you get your keys today...wooot!

i need to get all the food for our christmas eve dinner and breakfast the next day.  also need to get some random stocking stuffer stuff.

i was up til 1am cooking for dh's holiday party tonight...zzzzzzz.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Oh, I hope you get your keys!!!!

We have a Christmas party/potluck with a bunch of our friends tonight, so I need to do a little baking this afternoon.  Tomorrow, we have a 1st birthday party to attend in the afternoon, and then DH's rugby club is doing a "12 Pubs of Christmas" pub crawl in Pioneer Square tomorrow night!  We'll literally be hitting 12 bars/pubs in 6 hours...there's no way I can drink that much that fast!  I think I'll aim for a drink at every other bar...or every 3rd bar.  Smile

~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image avila01:

Oh, I hope you get your keys!!!!

We have a Christmas party/potluck with a bunch of our friends tonight, so I need to do a little baking this afternoon.  Tomorrow, we have a 1st birthday party to attend in the afternoon, and then DH's rugby club is doing a "12 Pubs of Christmas" pub crawl in Pioneer Square tomorrow night!  We'll literally be hitting 12 bars/pubs in 6 hours...there's no way I can drink that much that fast!  I think I'll aim for a drink at every other bar...or every 3rd bar.  Smile

EDD 9/24/13 BabyFetus Ticker
    Best sound ever: baby's heartbeat! (Heard @ 10w1d)