Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Vent

So this morning has been bustling due to most of our customers having the last few days off. Anyways a customer of ours calls this morning regarding her monthly amount. She stated that she had contacted us back in March when she turned her vehicle back in - lease. We keep notes and have no notes regarding this. She gets off huffy and says that she will cancel her stuff with us and that she DID call us. She then admitted that she never opens up the mail from us, but she happened to this month. I told her that I would check with the company and let her know what we can do. The last transaction we did on this vehicle was back in Nov 2008. Stupid woman.

Re: Vent

• She doesn't open her mail?? That's her fault then.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic CafeMom Tickers
  • I've been known to blow off medical bills assuming insurance was going to pay for them and then got pissy with the customer service rep even though I should have been more thorough (although I maintain that if the bills were easier to read, that would help).  So, I'll apologize for the person you are referring to.