International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Nanowrimo - Finished!

I thought I wouldn't write much over Thanksgiving, for obvious reasons. But I ended up finding a lot of time, and finished my 50,000 word count today! There is still a lot to do. The story isn't even anywhere near finished, but I have a great start to work from. 

Good luck to everyone else, I hope you find all the time and inspiration you need!  

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Nelia has read 39 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Re: Nanowrimo - Finished!

• Congratulations!  That's awesome.

I'm pretty much screwed as I haven't been able to write for three days...and I'm at 32,000 or so...not sure how i'll get 18,000 in less than three days.  BUGGER!

• Thanks guys. uk - that is still a huge chunk of words you have there! I hope you find the time to write like crazy, but even if you don't, 32,000 words is nothing to sneeze at. 

I had the advantage of being unemployed for most of this competition, so I admire the nano writers who managed to balance work with some seriously impressive word counts!  

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Nelia has read 39 books toward her goal of 100 books.
    hide
  • Congratulations!
    [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/t/tni0u2adc.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • I'm 2,600 words away from finishing right now so I'm getting down to it!  If I finish, I'll have written about 17,000 words over the last four days.  Quiet time at the lake with friends is a great way to get some writing done.

Congrats Snowy!!  I'm really excited for you and love the nano badge!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker