Grand Rapids Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Power out at 28th near Target

Just an FYI - we were at Target at about 11:15 when the Power went out. Not sure how far east the outage goes. I think it went to Patterson to the west. Lucikly as soon as the lights went out we rushed to the checkouts and waited abotu 10 minutes until they got the registers back up.

Re: Power out at 28th near Target

• image gvsubride05:
    Just an FYI - we were at Target at about 11:15 when the Power went out. Not sure how far east the outage goes. I think it went to Patterson to the west. Lucikly as soon as the lights went out we rushed to the checkouts and waited abotu 10 minutes until they got the registers back up.

youa ctually braved the crowds of black friday? any good deals?

• Yikes! What a crazy day/area for that to happen... glad I'm safe at home :)

• I know the power was out at Art Van on 28th since I was listening to 95.7 who was broadcasting from there. 
  • image charitylynne_1979:

image gvsubride05:

youa ctually braved the crowds of black friday? any good deals?

Our goal was just Target and Costco. We figured since we would take 33rd street into Target we could avoid 28th.

We were 1 for 4 for deals at Target but non of those items were gifts or anything that rea really needed so it was probably better we didn't find them.

• hahaha....Black Out Friday...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We were a party to this lovely outage. 6 hours to be exact.

Ugh. I am super thankful for electricity today!! It's amazing how much we rely on it, and how awful it is without it :) I really take it for granted more than I should.