Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

2 Days till Turkey Day...Healthy Habits

1.How did your week go?
2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week?
3.How much are you down total?
4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going?
5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).
6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals?

Re: 2 Days till Turkey Day...Healthy Habits

• 1.How did your week go? good
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? down
    3.How much are you down total? 74.0
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? I am finally back to almost full time. I just need to be cleared for Zumba and I will be a happy camper
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). The Dancing with the Stars geek in me is excited for Julianne Hough's Cardio Ballroom DVD to come out
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? my plan is to enjoy the Herbfarm on Thursday but get lots of extra activity in this week
  • 1.How did your week go? good
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? down a bit
    3.How much are you down total? a pound or two :(
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? good...back to trying the running thing, and my shins aren't hurting, which is wonderful!
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? Not use the fact that family is here as an excuse not to go to the gym; enjoy T'giving dinner, but watch portions all week long and not go crazy
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1.How did your week go? Meh...more exercise, heavier foods.
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? I'll go with same.
    3.How much are you down total? NA.
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? How I feel, how clothes fit, regular exercise, eating well.... I'd say a B on all. B - .
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). hmm nothing new!
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? more exercise!
  • image Alisha_A:
    1.How did your week go? Meh...more exercise, heavier foods.
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? I'll go with same.
    3.How much are you down total? NA.
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? How I feel, how clothes fit, regular exercise, eating well.... I'd say a B on all. B - .
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). hmm nothing new!
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? more exercise!

B- is still above average. Wink

• 1.How did your week go?  GOOD!
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week?  Finally down, 2.4
    3.How much are you down total?  We're starting over, calling it 2.4
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going?
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).  I'm loving Chex Mix Turtle bars - they're a good sweet snack or dessert and they're only 2 WW points!
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? Same, I did 5 workouts last week, have already done 2 this week.  Try to keep myself in check on T-day, and get right back on the wagon on Friday.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whcmAHB/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/whcmAHB/weight.png[/img]
    [/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wbIWgwz/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wbIWgwz/exercise.png[/img]
    [/url]