Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

QFC free range organic turkey prices?

I didn't bring the circular since I could look it up online but the site doesn't seem like its working. Does anyone have the circular or is the site working for you? I just wanted to see if its worth a separate trip. Safeway didn't seem to have any good deals. I'm hoping to get myself a teeeeeeny tiny turkey. Or a turkey-flavored chicken.

Re: QFC free range organic turkey prices?

• I am looking at it right now.  Looks like there are a few selections at QFC:

Northwest Natural Fresh Turkey: .99/lb

Fresh Mary's Free Range Turkey: 1.99/lb

Mary's or Diestal's Fresh Organic Turkey: 2.99/lb

image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Trader Joe's has them for $1.79/lb

2012 Racing Plans:
    Valentine's Day Dash 5k, 02/11/2012, 33:03
    Seahawks 12k, 04/01/2012, 1:23:17
    Bellevue 10k, 04/29/2012
    Beat the Bridge 8k, 05/20/2012
    Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, 06/23/2012
    ...more to come!
  • Diestel's Fresh Organic Turkey is 2.40/lb at Amazon Fresh.
  • i think the ones at pcc started at $1.99 a pound.
    image"I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble." -John Wayne
  • Thank you ladies! You are all so helpful!