Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Wii Fit/Plus worth the $ ?

We don't own a Wii but I'm considering buying this. I just don't want to buy it and then it sits on the shelf collecting dust.  Does it get boring after a while or does it keep you motivated and entertained?

Re: Wii Fit/Plus worth the $ ?

• We don't use ours a lot to be honest, but we really don't use the Wii in general that much.  Mostly when we have friends over, that kind of thing.  If you think you're video game people it's worth the investment, but I wouldn't buy a Wii for the sole purpose of getting a Wii Fit. 
  • It really depends....BF and I were given a wii fit by my mother, and we bought the wii fit plus game, and love it. It has made working out fun for us, and something that we can do together. I love it, but we are both into video games, so that might be why it has been helpful to us
  • I wouldn't buy it just for working out.  We have a Wii and use it for other games.  I recently bought EA Active (no Wii Fit).  Its a good workout, but $300+ seems a bit excessive if you're not sure you'll use it. 
    [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/2/2cq89kamz.png[/IMG][/URL]

Best Running Accomplishment

Pacers Running Festival Half Marathon
  • I love mine and use it all the time. I have lost weight using it. We just recently but the Wii fit plus and then the add on to the balance board. You can make the balance board into a stepper its awesome! Dh and I do Wii Fit everyday, watch what we eat, and go walking every night for 30-40 mins. And I can tell you we have lost alot of weight in between us.