June 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Elfster: YGM!

The site is a little different this year and I was required to put in your first name. If I didn't know/remember I used your screen name. Jen, I used your screen name because I could remember if you went by Jen or Jennifer (sorry!). Please update your profile with your home address (I'm the only person who can see them, except for who "draws" you). Also,  update with your screen name/first name. Andbe sure to make a wish list. If this is the first you are reading about the exchange, post your email address below and I will send you the invite.

Re: Elfster: YGM!

• Is there a way to use the same profile as last time?  I could log in and see last year's exchange, but when I click the link in your email, it makes a new account for me.  My elfster nickname is loveofjoe11 as well.
    image Thanksgiving, 2011 Amanda & Joe, June 28, 2008 Blog of Randomness BFP 6/10/11; Missed m/c at 5wk6d; D&C 7/18/11, Triploidy BFP 11/24/11, please be our sticky baby pregnant
  • Ditto LOJ!

I had already updated my elfster account, and didn't realize that a new account was made when I RSVP'd for this year's event.  When I checked my profile, the event is not on there.  Any ideas?

• That's odd, I have no idea why that happened. Elfster's site made some changes over the last year so that could be the reason.
  • How do we get added to the exchange group? Just wait for you to send an invite?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mine did the same thing - and when I went to edit my profile from the link that Kim&Dan sent it asked me if I had an Elfster account.  When I said "yes" it let me log in and update profile.  And I can still see the group...  hopefully that will work for everyone!
  • I was able to go in through my old account and accept.  Just a heads up, it said on mine that the drawing would be Dec 11.  Doesn't seem right to me, you might want to check and see whats up.