International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Halloween!

What do you have going on today?

We have some errands, a family-friendly Halloween Fest in the afternoon, and a BBQ party at a friend's place this evening.

imageimage

Re: Happy Halloween!

• Going to work blah!  But might go check out a friend's band tonight!

Happy Halloween!

• Well the day is almost over here.  I coached a basketball game this morning and we won! Woot! Then I worked on my reports and actually got a lot accomplished.  Another woot! Now we are getting ready to go out for my co-teachers b-day.  SHould be good although I am sure he will be blind before I even get there.  

And I cannot believe we actually got some trick or treaters this evening! I am so happy.  This is my 3rd halloween here and we never got anyone before.  Good thing I had all that candy left from the wedding.  I dazzled them with my American treats! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're having a party at my house and so far 45 people have RSVPed yes.  EEK.  My friend's husband is taking me to the store to get drinks and supplies but the party is going to be a sweets pot luck :)

Then from 5PM-8PM, we're having about 400 trick o treators come through our neighborhood!  The Dutch don't typically do trick o treating but we signed up with a large group of Americans.  I tried to put Quint in his costume this morning and he freaked out so he's probably not going to dress up this year.

• My school field hockey team has a game in two hours...I'm having coffee and then I'm off.  Tonight DH and I are going out to eat and then on to a movie (nothing scary...hate 'em).
  • Happy Halloween! :-) It has been a good day so far! DH got a much needed hair cut, so that was a huge relief! :-)

Now we are at his office while he works on some grading. Tonight, we might head to a movie outside the Four Seasons on the beach for the Tribeca film festival! :-) 

No trick or treaters for us, we live in an apartment building :-/ 

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
  • I'm going to carve my pumpkins and then wait for the trick'or'treaters this evening. I've got a LOT of sweets. Two big bowls and two huge boxes of celebrations.
  • Today started with shopping then work at the house and then a concert at a church, fun times
    PitaPata Dog tickers Holiday DSC_6607