Travel
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Next Passport Question:

I swear I can't find this on the state dept website, probably because it is a dumb question:

Will there be a problem with DH's passport if his drivers license is from our new state and his passport lists the state we lived in a couple of years ago. 

I changed my passport due to changing maiden name to married, with my new address, but just thought of his.

image image

Re: Next Passport Question:

• Your passport lists the STATE OF BIRTH not the state that you live in :) 

Not really a dumb question because a lot of people live in the same state that they are born in so both IDs list the same state.

• I also can never think of a time that they would look at both your passport and your license. Regardless, PP is correct, your passport lists your state of birth, not where you live now.
    DS 02.10.2008 * DD 04.05.2011

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/jhzsar.jpg[/IMG]
  • Thanks, it was a dumb question, I didn't look at it close enough.  He was born in Michigan and we lived there when it was issued.  I'm just slow.

image image