March 2009 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Someone stop me

We have friends coming in town today and staying with us.  I have spent most of my free time this week cleaning the house.  DH had to clean the office/guest room, because it's all his computer junk in there, and I don't know what to do with it.  The friends will get to the house probably at around 1pm today ( so in 2 hours).  DH has the day off.  When I left for work today, I gave him a specific list of things to do.  He also mentioned some other, less important things that he was going to do. 

I am stressing about this.  I really want to call him and remind him that he needs to do what I said to do first because it is more important (hello! the futon needs to be bed-ified and have sheets put on it before they arrive -- the cover is dirty).  But that would make me a nag.  And, I am really trying to at least pretend that I trust him to do this stuff.

Someone tell me to cool it and let him show me he can handle this. 

Re: Someone stop me