International Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

we had trick or treaters!!

They were very sweet, but now I'm trying to settle into work, I don't want to be popping up every 5 minutes! But honestly - we don't have a front porch light, the hall light was off - just the living room (front) window was lit and still they knocked - and they were about 8, with no parents in sight!

But it was nice. It warmed the cockles of my heart....   

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)

Re: we had trick or treaters!!

• That is cute. We only got kids once when we lived in Battersea and they were hooligans that I thought were going to break out windows in... it did not warm my heart.
  • It seriously does concern me though how many parents let their young ones go out alone. That has always scared me, even more so now as a mom!
    Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

• I hate to point out the 800 pound gorilla in the room but.....it's not even Halloween!
  • Rita, apparently they trick or treat all week here!

Hamilton, Dh was suprised too. He said all the trick or treaters he's ever seen were hooligans as well. I mean, they thanked me for the candy!

Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • image welshgirl:

Rita, apparently they trick or treat all week here!

That's not pure but I like the way they think!  A whole week of candy instead of 1 night!

• I didn't even notice the date issue. I thought "oh well she's ahead of us" and then didn't think twice about it.. she's not a full day ahead of me only five hours, duh! Our town had trick or treating on Main Street tonight where they shut down the blocks with shops and all the shop owners give out candy to the kids so I guess that is why I thought it seemed right.
  • My friend wants us to take our LO's trick or treating tomorrow, but I think they are too young.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers