Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz random keep awake questions

I still have two hours to kill

What's for dinner tonight?

Showered or unshowered today?

Favorite booze?

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it?

Last time you knocked the boots?

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight?

Re: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz random keep awake questions

• What's for dinner tonight? not sure

Showered or unshowered today? always

Favorite booze? beer

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it? hmm, it's been awhile.

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight?  I haven't even looked on there in awhile, don't know what's playing.

• image Jennyinheaven:

What's for dinner tonight?

*not sure? I took out turkey sausage but I really want chinese

*showered. always showered for work.

Favorite booze?

*GOOD beer, otherwise coconut rum and pinapple juice

*His birthday I guess? tickets to beer school

*Sunday

*Forgetting Sarah Marshall (or watch it if you have the movie channels...its playing on one of them. Can't remember which one though).

My little nuggets

• image Jennyinheaven:

What's for dinner tonight? i have no idea.  i didnt take anything out.  not pizza because i made that last night

Showered or unshowered today? showered but didn't wash my hair (i only wash it every 3 days or so)

Favorite booze? vodka on a normal day.  sometimes i get a craving for tequila

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it? yesterday, his favorite treats from trader joe's

Last time you knocked the boots? none of your darn bizzzznass

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight? role models, monsters vs aliens, great pumpkin charlie brown, adventureland

• 1. appetizers an drinks at a surprise party

2.showered last night.

3.Belgian Beer

4.wallet b/c the cat ate his other one

5. saturday

6.agree with Forgetting Sarah Marshall

• What's for dinner tonight?  nothing, eating party food that i'm making

Showered or unshowered today? showered

Favorite booze?  flavored vodka

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it?  a few months ago.  a D&G watch off of ruelala that I am saving for his bday in Dec.

Last time you knocked the boots?  um, I can't remember.  I think that's bad.

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight?  Stepbrothers because I could watch that movie a hundred times.

•  

What's for dinner tonight? Leftover pizza and wings, maybe some shrimp cocktail as well

Showered or unshowered today?Unshowered and I feel gross, I was so tired this morning I convinced myself it would be okay in order to get 15 minutes more sleep, running home after work and jumping in

Favorite booze?Beer or citrus vodka

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it? I bought him a new Phillies hat and Phillies shaped P pretzel this week.

Last time you knocked the boots? Um last Saturday I think

• What's for dinner tonight? Baked fish and steamed broccoli

Showered or unshowered today? showered

Favorite booze? red wine.. pinot noir or tempranillo. I love it.

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it? his birthday last month... ipod touch.

Last time you knocked the boots? Too long ago. and we just got married this year. LAME.

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight? Well it's Mischief Night, so it has to be a horror movie.

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/dctxu1.jpg[/IMG]
  • image Jennyinheaven:

What's for dinner tonight? Chinese

Showered or unshowered today? Showered

Favorite booze? Lite Beer from Miller

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it? 15 minutes ago, bite sized Snickers

Last time you knocked the boots? Last night.

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight? If the Omen is still on there, I say that.

Baby Numbers 11.8.10 The Sequel on or around 10.13.12
  • What's for dinner tonight? Some sort of take out or frozen food.

Showered or unshowered today? Showered, didn't wash my hair.

Favorite booze? Fave liquor is vodka. Probably drink wine most often these days.

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it? A Phillies coozie yesterday.

Last time you knocked the boots? Last weekend before my (.) arrived.

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight? We saw Dan in Real Life recently and thought it was good in a slightly awkward and heartwarming sort of way.

• image Jennyinheaven:

What's for dinner tonight?  I don't know but I feel like I should cook something.  I got in from Germany yesterday and we had delivery last night.

Showered or unshowered today?  Showered

Favorite booze?  Tequila

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it?  His birthday, $50 i-tunes card.

Last time you knocked the boots?  2 weeks ago???

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight?  Confetti

Yeah that's right my name's Yauch!
  • What's for dinner tonight? Hopefully chilean sea bass.

Showered or unshowered today? overslept, so ooops!  will be jumping in promptly at 5:15p.

Favorite booze? sauv blanc

Last time you bought a present for DH/SO? What was it? the other day.  i think it was his fav gatorade.

Last time you knocked the boots? sometime last week

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight? a scary movie!  i like the Omen and any Hitchcock film.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jessicah628:

What movie should DH and I rent off On Demand tonight? We saw Dan in Real Life recently and thought it was good in a slightly awkward and heartwarming sort of way.

LOVE this movie!

• What's for dinner tonight?

Either Pho or Tenstone probably.

Showered.

Favorite booze?

Blueberry stoli of course! : )

Today - his favorite popcorn from the popcorn place at 2 Liberty.

Night before last.

Not sure what options they give you as I've never done this.

• image NOV2007:
    image jessicah628:

LOVE this movie!

Me too!

My little nuggets