BNOTB
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I sometimes wonder...

if I weren't married to the boss, would my DH treat his secretary in the same manner?

He gets stressed, then acts crabby and short with me.  I usually don't say anything about it because I usually understand.  But, I mentioned something today about giving me 10 seconds to do something and he said that I take things too personally. 

Um, well, I am a person and I do have feelings.  I never get all "wifey" at work, but wtf? 

We are having a big talk this weekend.  I can't stand being told that my feelings are wrong or too much.

Re: I sometimes wonder...

• Its tough working with your s/o.  Working together is 50% of what broke my ex bf and I up. 

I think that as long as you are open about when he's out of line, it will make things much easier in the long run. 

• image MaineWifey:

Its tough working with your s/o.  Working together is 50% of what broke my ex bf and I up. 

I think that as long as you are open about when he's out of line, it will make things much easier in the long run. 

I choose my battles very carefully, but he has been snapping at me all week.  I try to pick an appropriate time to mention his behavior and how it makes me feel, but he has been turning it back on me all week.  As if I am over reacting and PMSing.  He has the wrong week, btw.

• I think that he's lacking in the lovin' department since he's been sick, and after this weekend, all will be better!
  • Awww, I'm sorry!  But I'm glad you're going to talk about it this weekend.  Maybe since you'll be at home and not in a work setting that it will be easier to talk about and resolve.

Vacation

Holiday
  • PSU - we are definetly more productive talking at home.  : )
  • Honestly? I get kind of snippy with my assistant at times. I do mainly litigation; it's brutal work; it's high stress; and every now and again I bite her head clean off because her priorities at work are different than my priorities at work; we have different masters we serve kind of thing. She usually laughs and tells me to go fucck myself, whereupon I stew for half a day over how I don't have to take that kind of crap from someone I'm paying to work for ME goddammit and then I realize what an asss I've been and apologize, lamely, and give her a day off with pay.

SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*
  • I also bonus her when I win a big case. She works like a dog.

SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*