Philadelphia Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Racist Halloween Update!

...and Hi!!

So it was toooo shittay last Saturday to trick or treat and I think we may have a fully integrated Halloween tomorrow!!  I'm very excited.

Any fun drams this week?

Yeah that's right my name's Yauch!

Re: Racist Halloween Update!

• my husband took me on maury to tell me a secret.....
  • image ering1115:
    my husband took me on maury to tell me a secret.....

derrrrrr. que?

• yeah for your halloween!  what kind a candy did ya get?
    [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/mjodh1.jpg[/IMG] Hi Francey!
  • maury povich- the shows are either "i have a secret", "whos my baby daddy", "my teen daugther is a disrespectful ho", or "are they are man or a woman?".  all great venues for drama in my mind.  and you need to watch more bad daytime television.

great news on racist halloween.  hopefully it all goes smoothly so there is no need for seperate ones from now on.

• I went for a total mix this year.

3 muskateers, milky way, snickers, reeses cups, reeses pieces and some other thing, I think.

• image laptopprancer:

I went for a total mix this year.

3 muskateers, milky way, snickers, reeses cups, reeses pieces and some other thing, I think.

ooo i am coming t-t at your place
  • Please do!
  • are italian trick or treaters above the legal age of treating okay? or is your hood to good for me ;)

i finally decided to be baberham lincoln if i go out and not go to the misfits coverband tomorrow

• Lol @ Baberaham Lincoln!! Awesome.

If you think you'll be in my hood I'll e-mail you my address, we might just  have some beers for those trick or treaters above the legal age.

• that's great news, i can't wait to hear how it goes!!
    image Ridin dirty
  • This is great news!

Let me know when they decide to let women vote, mmmkay?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker