Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Been off of thenest for about 2 weeks...what did I miss?

I haven't been on much at all during the last two weeks as DH, DD and I were on vacation...fun!  I am way too lazy to go back and read all of the posts so if something new and big is happening in your world please share it!

Re: Been off of thenest for about 2 weeks...what did I miss?

• Welcome back!

I found out I am having another boy!

Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image kjr:

Welcome back!

I found out I am having another boy!

YAY!  That's very exciting!!! 

• Oh, I guess I can add - we are pretty sure we settled on a name, too!  I haven't posted about it yet bc I was waiting on the botb post this week!  lol

But we are pretty sure (99%) that we are naming him Owen.  I really wanted to name our first child Owen, but DH was not on board.  For some reason he has decided his loves it this time, so yea!!!

Mom to Alex - 8.29.06, Foster - 1.22.09, Emily - 6.24.11 image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I really like Owen.

I am still pregnant so nothing from us.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image charlotteL:

I really like Owen.

Me too!!!!  DH and I were talking about names the other day and I decided that I just hate all boy names and our baby will be nameless.  lol

Then I said "But I still love Owen."  And Alex yelled "OWEN!"  And DH randomly said "I really like that name!"  I was so happy!!!!

• Welcome back!!

My news: Joe has a TOOTH and Jason has a great new job and he starts on Wednesday. =) I dont' have to move! Yippee!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Check out my siggy....
  • image bpaullo:
    Check out my siggy....

Oh my...how exciting!   

• image MrsMGR:

Welcome back!!

My news: Joe has a TOOTH and Jason has a great new job and he starts on Wednesday. =) I dont' have to move! Yippee!

YAY!!!  So, I am guessing you're staying put, right?  Yay, Amelia and Joe will not be torn apart...unless Esme has her way.  Amelia cut her first tooth two weeks ago and is getting two more.  Fun times.  

• no new teeth for my kids or anything...

but hello, nice to see you!

• image KelleyA:
    image MrsMGR:

Welcome back!!

YAY!!!  So, I am guessing you're staying put, right?  Yay, Amelia and Joe will not be torn apart...unless Esme has her way.  Amelia cut her first tooth two weeks ago and is getting two more.  Fun times.  

Welcome back!

Uh-oh...I guess I should confess: Esm? and Luca had their first date last week; she's relieved to not have to do the long-distance thing with Joe, but she's keeping her options open.  Hahahaha.

No teeth for her yet, but she learned to wave bye-bye yesterday.

• image danabelle:
    image KelleyA:
    image MrsMGR:

Welcome back!!

Welcome back!

Uh-oh...I guess I should confess: Esm? and Luca had their first date last week; she's relieved to not have to do the long-distance thing with Joe, but she's keeping her options open.  Hahahaha.

No teeth for her yet, but she learned to wave bye-bye yesterday.

Natalie says, "Back off, Esme! The Italian is mine!" :)

I just discovered that Natalie has TWO top teeth! I think they've been there for a while because they're fairly big. She's been acting like she's been teething, but I had only been checking her bottom gums. Wonder how long they've been there...

[URL=http://www.alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://www.alterna-tickers.com/tickers/597519.png[/IMG][/URL]
    [URL=http://alterna-tickers.com][IMG]http://alterna-tickers.com/tickers/generated_tickers/1/1bs8l5ky2.png[/IMG][/URL]
    Hamilton Veterans Park 5K (NJ) 5/6/12, 25:45
    Washington Crossing State Park Revolutionary Run 10K (PA) 7/4/12
  • welcome home! ?:) ?

no news for me... but just wanted to say HI! ?:)

MGR... I'm glad the tooth popped through! ?

• all the girls want Luca for his Paci....  :)  He's a ladies man...
  • image bpaullo:
    all the girls want Luca for his Paci....  :)  He's a ladies man...

Trust me....Luca is 2nd choice for Esme....and Natalie hasn't even met Joe yet, so she doesn't know what she's missin'

j/k!!!!!

Let's do playdate soon so all our kiddos can play!! (that means YOU Natalie!!!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image MrsMGR:

image bpaullo:
    all the girls want Luca for his Paci....  :)  He's a ladies man...

Trust me....Luca is 2nd choice for Esme....and Natalie hasn't even met Joe yet, so she doesn't know what she's missin'

j/k!!!!!

Let's do playdate soon so all our kiddos can play!! (that means YOU Natalie!!!)

Hahahaha! Yes, we all need to get together soon!