Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**Andrea**

How do you roast a pork tenderloin in the crockpot? What do you use with it?

I see pork tenderloin at the grocery store all the time, but have never cooked one before, in the slowcooker or oven.

If anyone else has any recipes I would welcome them too!

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
My Blog
My Chart

Re: **Andrea**

• I put about 1-2 cups of chicken broth in the bottom of the crockpot, then carrots and potatos, then the pork tenderloin. Usually I rub the pork with some spices/garlic. I cook it maybe 6-8 hours on low, but that's probably more than it needs to cook, probably closer to 4-6 hours would be better It comes apart like "pulled pork".  When you get pork tenderloin, you should pull off the silvery skin stuff on it (very thin layer) because that's not good for you, but other than that I just put the whole thing into the crock pot (depending on the size i might slice it once to put pieces next to each other). I sometimes stick it in the middle of the veggies - I don't want the meat to touch any side because that makes it harder for me to clean up later.

• Thanks!!

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

• Whatever you do, do not put it in the crock pot with only a cut up onion for 8-10 hours.  You end up with shoe leather.

My favourite pork tenderloin recipe is butterflied and marinated in a thai peanut sauce, then grilled.

I've also been known to cut it into medallions marinade in some stuff that sound good together (balsamic and dijon w/ garlic kind of idea) then pan fry.

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?