Canada Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Tucker's free b-day dinner

It's true! But it was $18.99 for my dinner... and then since his dinner was free he ordered the $10.99 beer that includes a mug you can keep, so it really wasn't any better deal than dining anywhere else!! Pretty tasty though!

Re: Tucker's free b-day dinner

• We considered taking my MIL there for her b-day last year since she LOVES buffets. Glad he enjoyed it!

Our answered prayer, Emilie Helen

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, Provera+FSH+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    My Blog
    My Chart

• We did that for my G-Ma's bday in February. Like you there were so many of us that it didn't make a difference if she was free or not, but very tasty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tell him not to order the expensive beer next time..lol!

My friend goes here all the time for her birthday.  Her and her boyfriend have the same birthday... needless to say the servers aren't too pleased at the end of that meal!

• image onetier:

Tell him not to order the expensive beer next time..lol!

My friend goes here all the time for her birthday.  Her and her boyfriend have the same birthday... needless to say the servers aren't too pleased at the end of that meal!

hahah that's hilarious!!!!! awesome.