Maine Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

ITS A BOY!

Yeah!  Im so siked today finally came!  We picked up Buddy and he is such a good boy!  He is a little submissive, which to me is not a bad thing.  Just means that we will need to teach him some confidence.  Santana has already put him in his place.  He sniffed her and she snapped at him.  He has not touched her since!  :)  He seems to be okay with the cat, Sphynx.  He wants to sniff her, but again, there was a swat and he figured he'd leave well enough alone.  He jumps a lot! but not on you....he just thinks he'll get on the couch faster if he jumps!.....ooops....we just decided to mark our territory.  oh well.  it is what it is!  im so glad he's here.

www.cwatts.net/buddy   (buddy is the buff one)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ITS A BOY!

• Yaaay congrats!!  I'm sure he'll be a confident member of your little pack soon  ;o).  Have fun!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Jake blowing out the candle at Katie's coming home party :o)
    Katie Belle
    Kristen, Chad, Jake, Katie & Sadie the Wonderdog, est. 6/17/06
  • :) Yay!! Yeah, the first night we have anew dog there's always a little pee surprise! Enjoy your weekend with your new boy!
  • Woo hoo!  Congrats!

• Congrats! I meant to see him before he left Windham, but he was apparently really nervous. So I didn't want to bug him. Janet was 2 cars down from us. She had all kinds of dogs to pick up!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimageimageimageimage
  • yeah she did!!  and i think she was giving like 3 of them to a foster when we picked up Buddy!  He did well last night.  Went right in his crate...I only heard him once or twice moving around....but then again I was so tired i crashed hard.  He got to the kitchen door and was so excited he peed.  oops....but i did go out and watch....tana is teaching well!  he realized he was out there to potty and he did his business.  that was great.

We are trying to teach him some more manners.  he has some but not as many as my girl. that is too be expected though.  He is learning "leave it" "sit" "off" and "wait".  He needs to learn "come" so there will be no off leash activities until that is mastered.  

• What a lovebug!? He looks so sweet!

• Oh, I am glad you are having fun with him!  What a cutie!
  • oh my gosh, he's sooooo cute!  I love the ears! 
    Our Abby Jean

BabyFruit Ticker

• Congratulations, he's very cute!!  Hope he settles right in nicely :)
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/megangelos/0115.jpg[/IMG]