Houston Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

HAHAHA - Heidi Montag laugh inside - "Heidi Loves Lycra"

I am not one to stay up on celebrity gossip, so you ladies may know about this already... but yahoo had a link to this website so I clicked... and snorted my coffee all over my laptop!  It's a pic from her new music video... I think this was on OMG!

edit - yeah here is the link: http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/heidi-montag-loves-lycra/2229?nc#id=1

"If you can't say something nice, shut the hell up!"
- Paula Deen to 104.1 KRBE's Producer Eric 9/17/2011

Re: HAHAHA - Heidi Montag laugh inside - "Heidi Loves Lycra"

• That is hilarious!!  I think Spencer did her hair for the video, at least that's what I saw when they were on the Daily 10 on E!.
    image Oh Joy to the World!!
  • And which is worse: 

Doing THIS?

Or having your clothing line get marked down huge discounts at a trendy boutique like what happend to LC? 

• image JamicanBride:

And which is worse: 

Doing THIS?

Or having your clothing line get marked down huge discounts at a trendy boutique like what happend to LC? 

Oooooh - I didn't know that happened!  But, um... I think I'd take the failed clothing line ... It's not her exact image...

Hey BTW - LOVE that siggy pic!!

• image michellebelle:
    image JamicanBride:

And which is worse: 

Doing THIS?

Oooooh - I didn't know that happened!  But, um... I think I'd take the failed clothing line ... It's not her exact image...

Hey BTW - LOVE that siggy pic!!

Thanks, yours too. 

• Does anyone think she actual is taking her "music career" seriously or is this all just an act? Everything about Heidi and Spencer is so fake! But her clothing line does actually have a few cute things and is affordable...maybe she should stick to that :)

Our Princess! Born 37w4d 6lbs 1/2oz 18in

visit our house blog: My Blog

Adalee's Blog Adalee's Blog My Bio

m/c 1/25/10 5w1d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• that's terrible.  man, I wish Heidi and Spencer would disappear, I'm growing very tired of them.

• image missjake:
    that's terrible.  man, I wish Heidi and Spencer would disappear, I'm growing very tired of them.

Me too - but it is like a train wreck... I cannot look away.

I didn't even know the Hills was on again until Sweet Thang (I think it was her) posted about the episode.  Now that I know, I am compelled to tune into MTV, and I hadn't watched it in weeks.

Today I saw some Hills... some America's Next Top Model reruns... the other day I saw the new show Exiled... It's sucking me back in and I'm too old for this TV programming!!!

Spencer is just one of those people you love to hate, you know?