Seattle Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

West seattle farmer's market

I have lived in west seattle for going on two years now and just made it down to the market this morning! Wow! They have some amazing things down there. It's a little pricey but to me it's worth it to be able to buy some things local! It's a great sunday morning thing to do and they are open year round every sunday from 10am to 2pm!

Re: West seattle farmer's market

• I love farmer's markets, but havent been to that one.  It may be more pricey, but many (just ask) of the items are organic.

We buy milk, produce, honey, soaps and flowers at ours.  My favorite part about Thursdays!

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • I love the honey and cheese makers! Best honey ever (beats the water store stuff). Their organic prices are pretty good compared to PCC, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage