May 2008 Weddings
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

XP from local board...hope this isn't intrusive

I've been busy with work, and haven't checked the boards lately.  I read about this yesterday.  A knottie/nestie on my local and her husband were in a serious car accident during the aftermath of TS Fay last week.  It's a heartbreaking story.  It brings up issues of living wills, life insurance, and last wills.  It's not something that we as newlyweds want to discuss, let alone even think about.  Please, if you haven't had those conversations with you husband, do so soon.

http://tinyurl.com/6oc6n7

The follow up post.

http://tinyurl.com/6oq5f2

Re: XP from local board...hope this isn't intrusive

• oh wow..poor thing. just reading the first one made me tear up and then the follow up..that's so sad they were jipped out of their long lives together. i'll definitely be praying for her
  • that is so truly heartbreaking. i don't know what i'd do. only six months of marriage and then a widow. so so so sad.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • That is so sad. My DH and I have talked about that stuff but I still couldn't imagine having to deal with all that she has. Sad
  • We talk about it but we haven't put anything into action. That is just as hard as talking about it.