Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

psa: really nice dog beds at Costco!

My mom bought a dog bed for their dog at Costco, and it ended up being too small for their dog so she gave it to us for Cookie.  Cookie LOVES it!!  She's laying in it in the living room right now while we watch tv (and nest, of course) and she keeps making these happy noises.  It's soooo soft!  I definitely recommend looking at Costco if you need a super nice dog bed for a good price.

Re: psa: really nice dog beds at Costco!

• I like a lot of the pet stuff they sell.  We got a nice dog bed there a few months ago.  our dog loves it as well.   About 2 years ago, we got some blanket type things to put on couches/chairs to keep the furniture clean from the dog.   We got 2, one for our ottoman and one for the back of our mini van.  
  • Ditto! When we were there, they were $17, I think?  And they're huge!  We got two - one for our living room and one for our bedroom.  We had  been  hauling her bed back and forth every night, so at that price I was thrilled to get an extra!
  • image maddie80:
    Ditto! When we were there, they were $17, I think?  And they're huge!  We got two - one for our living room and one for our bedroom.  We had  been  hauling her bed back and forth every night, so at that price I was thrilled to get an extra!

lol, I can relate because we now have 3 dog beds!!  One in the man cave, one in the living room, and one in the bedroom.  Our Cookie is cozy wherever she goes! [&]