Trouble in Paradise
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

NTIP:grossed out....

This weekend I have been battling a termite infestation in my daughter's room. ?Now I have the creepy-crawlies and just want to get rid of them!!!! ?ARGH!

vent over...go on with?your weekend!?

Re: NTIP:grossed out....

• Oh I hate that. If I see just one bug in my house, I am itchy for the entire day. Can only imagine if there was an entire coloney. I hope you get rid of them soon!
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view