Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone know where to buy Plaster Gauze

Like the stuff they use to make casts. I have some left over from the kit I bought to belly cast with Ethan, but not enough to do the entire thing. I just want to get a little more plaster gauze and not buy another kit if I don't have to.

Re: Anyone know where to buy Plaster Gauze

• Is that the same kind of thing you can use to patch up a hole in the wall? If so, I got it at Home Depot....

BTW, I didn't get a chance to post on the Shear Genius post earlier in the week because I didn't have time to watch it on my DVR until  yesterday. Honestly, I am surprised that Dee won. I thought the first girl and the curly girl were both horrible...though I love the burrito references to Charlie's 'do. Stick out tongue Is he back at work or off galavanting somewhere fun and exotic?

•    Meininger's Art Supply
       499 Broadway
       Denver, Colorado 80203 United States
       Tel: (303) 698-3838
       Email: [email protected]

They're a distributor of art molds products, which is the maker of Plaster Gauze. :-)  They have everything...

• I was going to check Meinigers thanks!

Charlie has been back for since April when they finished filming. I think he lost because Kim Vo just hated him for some reason maybe because Charlie didn't kiss his a$$. He did go to NYC for the finale so I haven't seen him yet to get more details, but he did say the villain never wins and he knew that Stick out tongue