D.C. Area Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FBoFW readers *spoilers*

Anyone else think that today's comic was just ... weird? Like she ended the strip with a jab at her ex-husband? And while I like Iris, I was a bit let down that she, a relative newcomer to the strip, had the last word. Hrm.

Curious to see what Monday brings. My enthusiasm has been waning for about six months -- I have a feeling the new "back to the beginning" format won't help. Sad

Re: FBoFW readers *spoilers*

• No, I didn't take it that way. I thought it was a really sweet ending, w/ Iris giving the newlyweds advice, and basically saying, "It all works out when you love someone enough to promise to stand by them forever, no matter what." I was kind of surprised that Iris had the last would, not John and Elly.

The Sunday strip tells you what happens to the main characters.  It's a nice ending.

• I agree about the point about Iris being the last one to speak but I liked the message "for better or for worse" being said and it being the title of the strip.
  • My local newspaper + the Washington Post won't be carrying the strip in their print editions. The Post says it will be online.  Just another thing to have to remember to check. I haven't been that excited about the recent strips - the ones that have gone back to Michael & Elizabeth's childhood, so I am not feeling good about what's to come. 
  • I thought today's strip was ok - a little disappointing, but I like how it ended with 'For Better or For Worse."  I wonder if my paper will print the comics FBOFW anymore.  I don't know if I'll like mix of old and new.  I wasn't interested at all when the strips went back to their younger years.

• what did we think of the Sunday one? i liked the peek into the future

• I thought today's comic was really good....a very nice ending to the strip.  Makes me sad it's ending!

• I liked Sunday's strip. It was a great way to wrap it up.  Monday's wasn't too bad either.