Colorado Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Ugh, Target, seriously?

Dude, why can't they have a serious home improvement section that can compete with Walmart's?  I far prefer Target over Walmart, so tonight I went to the new one at Santa Fe & Hampden to get some more paint rollers...and NOPE.  Absolutely no painting supplies whatsoever.  I had to go back to Wally-world to get what we needed.
Waiting for some innocuous creativity... I'll let you know.

Re: Ugh, Target, seriously?

• really?!  i find that surprising -- though i've never looked at target for paint supplies -- but i would have expected it to be there.
    mary ~ wife est. 06.18.05, mama est. 07.30.10 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I know what you mean. I love Target but there are some things that they just don't have.
  • I agree.  I much prefer Target but there are some things they just don't have.  I think a Target line of paint would be hugely successful... they just need a celebrity endorsement (Vern Yip or someone like that) and they'd make a fortune.

• Ughh..what a pain.  You would think that they would have paint rollers.  I hate Walmart even worse at night too.
  • Seriously?  Even Big Lots and the Dollar Tree has paint rollers.  It's not uncommon of an item to carry.
  • Big Lots has a nice selection of cheap paint stuff, by the way.

I completly agree about Target.  Their hardware selection is awful. 

[IMG]http://charliesweblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/dsc_9813-copy.jpg?w=452&h=800[/IMG]