Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

please let me brag for a second

For anyone who was at the game, what did you think of the Tunnel Walk and the Get Back music video? The Get Back video was something Kelly put together "just for fun" and they even talked about it in the Journal Star this morning and apparently will talk about it soon in the OWH. I'm so freeking proud of my husband. The Tunnel Walk seems to be getting some positive feedback on the message boards. (we know how harsh those can be!)

He's been working his butt off and I'm so happy for him that he's getting positive feedback. Sometimes I think it's more fun to see someone you love be successful than it is to be successful yourself. 

Thanks for letting me psycho huge attention hor! :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxUTt8JDM4" target="_blank" title="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxUTt8JDM4">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClxUTt8JDM4

This is the only tunnel walk posted right now. It's a pillar screen so it's not as good as the wide screen but I'm sure something will pop up soon. I'm waiting for someone to post the "Get Back" video. You'd think I'd be able to get these to post myself....

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: please let me brag for a second

• You shoudl brag. It was great! =) If you find the video, will you post a link please?
    Tied the knot: 6.19.04 Mommy to 3 awesome kids: Maren 3/06, Tommy 12/07 amd Kolbe 8/09
  • I saw a Youtube video of it last night that DH found and it looked great :)  If you do find another video of it, definitely post!  So now can your hubby relax? :)
  • Looks great!  Thanks for sharing. I will show it to dh tomorrow. When you get the other one post it in a new post.
  • I saw it Nancy -- it was great!  Everyone around me seemed to really like it too.  They did touch on it a bit in the OWH this morning -- it was like the opening description for the game/article.  Please tell Kelly job well done from all of us! :)
  • Here's a link to a video someone posted on youtube. It includes most of the "Get Back" video as well. It's up in the air as to whether or not they'll play it again. :-(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6vLNQ7ORvU 

• image BoutTime:
    I saw it Nancy -- it was great!  Everyone around me seemed to really like it too.  They did touch on it a bit in the OWH this morning -- it was like the opening description for the game/article.  Please tell Kelly job well done from all of us! :)

Can you help me find it? We haven't seen it. 

• Yeah, I'll try!  I wish I still had my subscription to Huskers Illustrated, too!  I'll surf the message boards and see if anyone posts it!
  • Get back was cool, Kelly did a good job. I did miss the "HUSKER POWER!" chant before the tunnel walk though! :) That has always been my FAV part!!

• Found this one!  It gets a little jumpy at one point though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHA5QiVono

• I hadn't thought about that. You're right. Call the dang cheerleaders and tell them to bust their cards back out!

btw- did you see any male cheerleaders? I kind of liked that all of them had their boobs covered up. I *loved* the vintage cheer sweaters last year and hope they bust thsoe out again. Those were too cute!

• I think we might have like, two male cheerleaders.  To do the big flags!! :)

I thought the scarlets looked super cute.  The were like red skirted swimsuit dress looking outfits and they were red glittery/sparkly.  Looked good in the night lights!

• Oh Kristi- Good find! Thanks so much! :)

I agree. The Scarlets actually looked moderately respectable. Some years they just look trashy. I like what they've been doing lately. 

• Girl that is awesome!!

My dad wasn't at the game but heard all about it. I was at the game with Kristi and he called me first thing this morning to ask me about it. I am glad you posted this because I sent him the two links. He heard it was so awesome! This was his phone call to me......"DUDE..DID YOU GET TO SEE THE TUNNEL WALK AND THE VIDEO WITH ALL THE OLD PLAYS? DUDE I HEARD IT WAS AWESOME!!" (yes my dad calls me dude and he was pretty fired up, I can always measure how fired up he is with the number of "dudes" in a story.

My point is that it is quite a BUZZZZZ!!! Tell Kelly Congrats and he did an AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Last night I kept telling people that my internet friend's husband did the tunnel walk.   I was really proud bragging that I "knew" you.  It made me feel important. :)
  • WooHoo!!! It was great! I like how they brought it back from the old days!!! Really awesome job, Kelly!!!
    Married 5/14/07 Momma to two amazing boys 6/20/08 & 11/20/09