Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Picture of my new bedding set

I have to wait till dh gets home tomorrow to see what he thinks.  I like it but the Queen seems to run small so I might need to get a king size which sucks cuz I don't want to drive across town again.

Re: Picture of my new bedding set

• Cute!  My parents have it in blue and brown.  I like this color combination a lot.  Its very sophisticated.  Good job!
  • I like it. It's not your usual style is it?

Where did you get it? I have lots of BB&B coupons I could get to you if you happened to get it there. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Love it - it looks like something in a fancy hotel!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I love the color combo, very nice!
  • It's going back.  It's really small for a queen~doesn't even come to the bottom of the mattress on the sides of the bed.  Dh didn't think it went either???  I'm not sure what you are going to find to go with metallic orange walls.
  • image October30:
    It's going back.  It's really small for a queen~doesn't even come to the bottom of the mattress on the sides of the bed.  Dh didn't think it went either???  I'm not sure what you are going to find to go with metallic orange walls.

Not sure if I like all of the orange accents (or carpet Huh?), but I do like the brown/green/cream of the bedding.  I don't know if it's your style, but it's an idea :)