Health & Fitness
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

I am having to drop out of 5K

Not necessarily a bad thing but we just got information today from our adoption agency for our first adoptive parent workshop that will last all day on the day I was scheduled to run my first 5K.  I am kind of bummed (espeically considering I've already paid my registration) but I am very excited about the workshop!  So know I am looking at doing a Turkey Trot for my first 5K! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I am having to drop out of 5K

• Its a bummer you have to drop out of your 5K, but the adoptive parent workshop is definitely a good excuse!

And kudos to you for looking for (and finding) another 5K right away!

~~run.around.aroo: The Life of the Wannabe Runner that Lives Inside Me~~
  • I know that you were really looking forward to it, but how exciting for your workshop. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Dori image
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • At least it is for a wonderful reason!  congrats on getting your new little one soon!  Hopefully I'll see you over on the Parenting board- I am there mostly- after your little one arrives!