Omaha Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

AW!! Free Wyclef Jean concert!!

I can't believe how awesome his show just was.  It was at the Slowdown, open bar, free food, free t-shirt!  I stood less than 10 feet from him for an hour.  He was freestyling songs, did Gone Til November and Fast Car.  He is so frigging cool!

Like Ice Cube said ... Damn, today's been a good day. 

Now I am off to lay out and finish a good book.  I love today!

Re: AW!! Free Wyclef Jean concert!!

• This post made me giggle. Sounds like you got hooked up. Enjoy the book.

• You need to broadcast these things BEFORE they happen!

Glad you had a great time! 

• I just heard about the concert last night and when I checked the Slowdown website and Wyclef's website it didn't say anything about the show today.  I figured that the tip off was bogus, but of course I had to at least drive by. Since I expected it to be a dud, I didn't want to go yapping about it. It turns out this was sponsored by ONE (a group working to fight global poverty) and Susan Buffet (who Wyclef called on stage and hugged at the very end of the show).