Maine Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Random Poll to help time fly

1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)?

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)?

4.Earliest celebrity crush?

5.First job?

6.Guilty pleasure?

7. Favorite TV couple of all time?

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )?

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?

10. Most recent movie you've seen?

11.What are you having for dinner?

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid?

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind?

14.Do you tan?

15. Do you collect anything?

16. What is your heritage?

Hope this helps :)

Re: Random Poll to help time fly

• 1.Worst hairstyle- right now, its shoulder length, I cut about 9 inches of my curly hair off and my husband doesn't like it at all!

2. Fav. Vacay spot- I LOVED Turkey

3. Fav. boy band- oh geez so embarrassing, but I was a HUGE Hanson fan

4.Earliest celebrity crush- Johnathan Taylor Thomas (JTT!!) I remember loving him in like 5th grade and yes I really thought I was in love with him.

5.First job-Hostess at a local dive

6. Guilty pleasure-Fudgsicles, Make Up, and (bad)reality TV

7. Favorite TV couple- Luke & Lorelai from Gilmore Girls

8.Female celebrity crush- Angelia Jolie, i hate to admit this, because I loved Brad and Jennifer Aniston, but I cant help but think she's a wonderful person for doing so many generous things, and shes smokin hot!

9.First boyfriend- I think i was like 11 or 12

10. Most recent movie- Get Smart, I loved it and thought it was hilarious!

11.Dinner- I'm not sure, whatever the Hubs makes me ;) jk

12.Camp as a kid- I only went to church camp

13.Perfume-I wear Pink by VS, Romance by Ralph Lauren and my favorite and cheapest of all Breathe Romance by Bath and Body Works

14.Tan- no, but i should!

15. Collect anything- Shoes!

16. Heritage- believe it or not, I'm half Mexican and quarter Irish and quarter Colombian, which pretty much makes me the whitest Mexican/South American to ever live 

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?  After the wedding I had it cut short... much shorter than I had originally planned... it was terrible!!  But I guess my fault for not being clear enough?? I brought in two photos one of the style I wanted... one of the length... she used just the one photo... and it still didn't turn out to what I wanted...

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? Disney World!! Or Prince Edward Island

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? Hanson... I am not ashamed in the slightest :) I still listen to them on my ipod

4.Earliest celebrity crush? JTT

5.First job? waitress at a retirement home

6.Guilty pleasure? ice cream

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? Piper and Leo on Charmed

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? Renee Zellweger or however you spell it...

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? 11 I think

10. Most recent movie you've seen? Tropic Thunder it was really good!

11.What are you having for dinner? I guess DH made beef stew (don't get excited... its from a can)

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Rec Camp and girl scout day camp and overnight camp... went to Camp Soci and Camp Pondicherry

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic

14.Do you tan? no... I get pretty tan in the summer working at camp so I don't need to then... in the winter I think it just looks unnatural

15. Do you collect anything? fiesta ware

16. What is your heritage? 1/2 Armenian 1/2 Scottish/Irish-->Canadian (Dad's family is originally from Scotland but moved to Canada)

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? Fifth grade, tight curls like Annie

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? hmmm, kauia and would love to go to Tahiti

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? NKOTB

4.Earliest celebrity crush? Tom Cruise in Cocktail

5.First job? Dairy Queen - 14 years and counting with a year off in there somewhere

6.Guilty pleasure? Cheese, ice cream, cheese and cheese

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? nada

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? I'd go with Angelina, too

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? Fifth grade - before the wretched hair cut

10. Most recent movie you've seen? The Dark Knight (night??)

11.What are you having for dinner? at this point, cheese :-)  MH is away on a trip

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? just my family's camp on the lake

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Romance by Ralph Lauren

14.Do you tan? not in a booth, but I love a good day at the beach

15. Do you collect anything? Shot glasses from places I've been and the flattened pennies

16. What is your heritage? Mutt :-)

Our Abby Jean

BabyFruit Ticker

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? I had a terrible haircut that was like a 50's grandma my senior year of college.  Tragically that's how I was pictured in the yearbook- ugh.

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)?  If I ever get to Tuscany, I think that would be my favorite.

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? N*SYNC- owned 2 of their albums

4.Earliest celebrity crush? I used to be way into Flash Gordon.  FLASH!!! Ah-aaaaaah!

5.First job? Technically, babysitter, but when I had to start paying taxes, Recptionist/ assistant for a local accountant

6.Guilty pleasure? Doritos, Cops (the show), and Ace of Base

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? Homer and Marge Simpson

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? Oh, I totally thought of the celeb I'd do- Crush from American Gladiators.  I don't really have a celeb I want to be or anything.

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? Adam and I started dating just before my 16th birthday.  He was my first!

10. Most recent movie you've seen?  In the theater?  Oh lord, it's been years.  On Movies on Demand? Enchanted- so cute!

11.What are you having for dinner? Fondue!!!  (I'm starving and need to stop typing and get din-din going.)

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yup, Girl Scout camp and Camp Calumet in NH

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Yup, Cool Water Woman, White Jeans, and Armania Mania

14.Do you tan? If I happen to be outside and accidentally forgot sun screen, yes.

15. Do you collect anything? Catwoman comics

16. What is your heritage? Western European Mutt

Rock and Roll

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?? I took a picture from 17 Magazine that had INSTRUCTIONS for how to cut it, yet I wound up with a shapless mushroom head and really really short bangs.? I'll never be able to describe how bad and sad it was, but I was 12, so needless to say, it was a tragedy.? (The fact that I also had braces and it was summer 1987 so I was wearing jams and polo shirts with converse hightops sure didn't help the look any.)

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? Mexico?

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? New Edition!? But I didn't have a crush on any of them

4.Earliest celebrity crush? Charlie Sheen in Lucas

5.First job? Cleaning/setting up for the church bingo, ages 12-14.? Yuck.

6.Guilty pleasure?? Wham! or most old-school George Michael

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? Roman & Diana on Days

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? i'm blanking on this one

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? 20

10. Most recent movie you've seen? Something with Casey Affleck directed by Buschemi (on TIVO)...can't remember the name.

11.What are you having for dinner?? either pizza or pasta...DH went out, so I'm on my own.

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Rec center day camp (hated it), and Girl Scout overnight camp some weekends (wicked fun)

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Nope

14.Do you tan? Nope...burn and peel, baby!

15. Do you collect anything?? Bowls

16. What is your heritage?? Irish/Croatian/German/Scottish

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?  Bangs in 7th grade that were curled up with the curling iron and teased a bit. Wasn't as bad as some other girls, but ewww it was bad. I didn't even like it back then but all the girls were doing it and noone liked my smooth sideswept bangs back then, little did they know I was 20 years before my time LOL

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? I really want to go to Easter Island and go inland in Italy and hit Parma 

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? Was honestly never into the boy bands...

4.Earliest celebrity crush? Ralph Maciao (sp?) Karate Kid and Outsiders and David Bowie from Labrynth lol

5.First job? Lifeguard at a waterpark

6.Guilty pleasure?  My DH says sweets, snacks and my animal rescue addiction!

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? blanking, so many! I'm a sucker for the couples getting together on any show!

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? i'm blanking on this one too. None right now but I used to really like Kate Winslet  (not do her though)

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? Depends on what the term means lol. But I guess my first "real" boyfriend was 7th grade?

10. Most recent movie you've seen? 21 but FINALLY going to see Dark Knight this weekend.

11.What are you having for dinner?  I made orange chicken

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Nope

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Marc Jacobs but rarely wear it.

14.Do you tan? Used to but I haven't been out in the sun much lately.

15. Do you collect anything?  Used to be shoes and purses, nothing now.

16. What is your heritage?  Irish/German

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?  my freshman year of college I grew my hair out really long but didn't bother getting the ends trimmed; my hair is really fine and it looked terrible (in hindsight)

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)?  anywhere...I love vacations!

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)?  they didn't really have boy bands when I was young -- I was in high school when NKOTB was popular

4.Earliest celebrity crush?  don't know

5.First job?  when I was 16, a summer job processing paperwork at FBI HQ

6.Guilty pleasure?  tv...lots of tv

7. Favorite TV couple of all time?  Duke and Anna on General Hospital

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )?  don't know

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?  18

10. Most recent movie you've seen?  Stepbrothers

11.What are you having for dinner?  beef with broccoli (home made with a seasoning packet)

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid?  two years of Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp in middle school, one year at Concordia Language Villages in high school, plus many weekend Girl Scout camping trips and day camps 

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind?  no perfume

14.Do you tan?  I burn red like a cooked lobster

15. Do you collect anything?  personalized zipper pulls from cities/states I've been to

16. What is your heritage?  1/2 Danish, 1/4 English, 1/4 Russian

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?

worst cut = second grade, aka the "mushroom hair" phase haha

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)?

Anguilla, where we were on our honeymoon - I'd love to go back.  Also, anywhere on the midcoast of Maine is perfect

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)?

I actually don't have one!

4.Earliest celebrity crush?

Corey Feldman

5.First job?

Mr. Bagel in Falmouth...prior to that, just lawnmowing & babysitting

6.Guilty pleasure?

Cheesy tabloids and chocolate

Cliff & Clair Huxtable

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )?

Hmm...Kate Hudson (not her personality, just looks & style), and I also think Diane Lane is beautiful

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?

3rd grade (we may have held hands, but that's it!)...first "real" bf when I was 12 and got my first kiss

10. Most recent movie you've seen?

Semi-Pro (basketball movie w/ Will Ferrell) - DH got it on NetFlix and we watched it tonight

11.What are you having for dinner?

We had ground beef/bacon/cheese/tomato calzones

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid?

Not really, just for a week in 7th & 8th grade with my whole class at Camp Kieve

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind?

Prior to becoming pg I wore it almost every day (not now because I'm scared of the chemicals), but I loved Vera Wang (wore it on my wedding day), Benefit Maybe Baby and Givenchy Irresistible the best

14.Do you tan?

Not deliberately, but it happens when I'm outside or at the beach

15. Do you collect anything?

Nope

16. What is your heritage?

50% Italian, then the other 50% is split between Lithuanian, German, Swedish and Welsh

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Jake blowing out the candle at Katie's coming home party :o)
    Katie Belle
    Kristen, Chad, Jake, Katie & Sadie the Wonderdog, est. 6/17/06
  • 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?  I used to dye my hair a lot, it's been some awful colors, like a rusty orange and a bleachy-yellow.

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? I've been to Greece but mostly just in Athens and around.  I'd like to hop the Greek Islands.

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)?  The Beatles - do they count?  Was not really into real boy bands.

4.Earliest celebrity crush?  Christian Bale in Little Women, and ever since.  He's my boyfriend.

5.First job? I worked for a crazy Italian in a crazy Italian seafood restaurant as a cook and waitress when I was 15.

6.Guilty pleasure? Terrible MTV reality shows like The Hills and Real World/Road Rules Challenge - terrible.

7. Favorite TV couple of all time?  I can't think of one. 

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? I don't know why, I love Julianne Moore, I just think she's beautiful and smart and has a great smile.  I'm not interested in doing her though.

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?  My first 'real' boyfriend was at 14.

10. Most recent movie you've seen? Margo at the Wedding - it was weird, it came on Netflix.

11.What are you having for dinner? pulled pork sandwich at the Sea Dog

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? day camp and also Camp Tanglewood.

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind?  I don't often think to put it on, but Lolita Lempicka and Clinique Happy.

14.Do you tan? At the beach, never in a booth.

15. Do you collect anything? no, I don't like to have a lot of stuff.

16. What is your heritage?  Greek and German

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/megangelos/0115.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? its really hard to explain it but my aunt took me to get my haircut one time.  I think i was like 8 and i had the hairsylist do this funky weird kinda cut...my mom was so not happy!

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? we dont really vacation but Im so siked to go to jamaica in december

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? i was never a boy bad kinda girl but i did listen to 98 degrees

4.Earliest celebrity crush?  tom cruise in top gun! mmmm yummy!

5.First job? babysitting, but i dont count that....so for my uncle's catering business

6.Guilty pleasure? chocolate!

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? 16...late bloomer :)

10. Most recent movie you've seen?  i cant even remember!

11.What are you having for dinner? i had tim hortons on the way home

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? nope

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? just smelly lotion and body butter from bath and body works or the body shop

14.Do you tan? when there is an important event coming up but not on a regular basis

15. Do you collect anything? trail of painted ponies

16. What is your heritage? i have no idea...im a little bit of everything i think! 

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? I had a super short boy surfer cut in the summer of 10th grade. It was horrible!?

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? I love to go anywhere! But I have loved Italy and for nostalgia reasons, I love Disney World -- my family went (and still goes) every year.

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? Umm probably NKOTB? Although their recent comeback makes me squirm.

4.Earliest celebrity crush? Mike Seaver!

5.First job? I worked in an ice-cream shop.

6.Guilty pleasure? Gossip columns, shopping, and anything sugar related.

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? That is a tough one... I think Jack and Jennifer from Days of Our Lives. And recently Pam and Jim from The Office

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to?do?her thats cool too )? I can't think of the answer just now...?

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? I think my first real boyfriend was in the 7th grade.

10. Most recent movie you've seen? Mrs. Pedigrew Lives for a Day --so great!

11.What are you having for dinner? Nachos

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No, but I always wanted to.

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Fresh.?

14.Do you tan? No.

15. Do you collect anything? Not really

16. What is your heritage? Mainly Croatian, Irish and English

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? Definitely the 5th-6th grade heavy bangs that came down to my eyebrows with blunt cut hair chopped off @ my shoulders- VERY unflattering!

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? Coral Bay on St. John. You don't need a passport and it's away from all of the tourist nonsense.

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? I was a NKOTB girl all the way in the early days.

4.Earliest celebrity crush? Oh wow, hmmmm... I'd have to say Tom Cruise in Top Gun- that movie was like religion in my house.

5.First job? Waitress at a local sandwich shop, I think I was technically working illegally though...

6.Guilty pleasure? Girly sweet wine and trashy TV.

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? Hmm, I can't really think of one that was huge, but I was a closet Buffy fanatic, so I'd have to say Buffy and Angel.

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? Maggie Gyllenhall- there's something about her that I just think is fascianting, and I respect her choice in roles to play.

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? Oh lord, 14 maybe?

10. Most recent movie you've seen? Theatres: The Dark Knight At Home: The Tao of Steve

11.What are you having for dinner? It's 9:30AM, I don't know! Actually, that's a lie- smoked pork ribs with sauteed mushrooms and pearl onions and fresh creamed spinach (little homemade weekend kickoff meal with my bro before heading to MAINE).

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? When I was little, Camp Knickerbocker and then horse camp in middle school and cheer camp and Lobster Bowl in high school (my secret is out!).  

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? I actually wear men's cologne- Burberry Weekend.

14.Do you tan? When I used to race I did, but not so much now working in an office- sad!

15. Do you collect anything? Witty combacks?

16. What is your heritage? Pretty much Irish on both sides, although I'm sure there's a fair amount of other stuff mixed in as well!

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? Curled Bangs (as in, one big hairsprayed roll ontop of my head)

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? Right now, I want to go back to Glacier

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? Wow...ummm...Boyz II Men?

4.Earliest celebrity crush? Steve Gutenberg (sp?)

5.First job? Busser / Server / Dishwasher at Poland Spring Inn

6.Guilty pleasure? Us Weekly

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? Don't have one

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? Gwyneth Paltrow

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? 5 - in kindergarten, we made each other paper flowers and wrapped them up and gave them to each other in front of the class :) My next boyfriend wasn't until I was 13, First kiss was 14

10. Most recent movie you've seen? Bourne Identity

11.What are you having for dinner? Last night we had sushi. Don't know about tonight

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yes. Stix field hockey camp at USM

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Sometimes - Sui Dreams by Anna Sui

14.Do you tan? Only if I really try

15. Do you collect anything? No

16. What is your heritage? 75% Irish, and the rest is a mix of English, Swedish, and French

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? In first grade I had a mullet, It was fashionable then....but geesh what was my mom thinking.

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? I loved Hawaii

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? NSYNC hands down...

4.Earliest celebrity crush? Joey McIntire (NKOTB)

5.First job?banquet waitress at Sparetime Rec.

6.Guilty pleasure? Reality TV and celebrity gossip

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? Joey and Dawson- Dawson's Creek

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? Cameron Diaz

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? 15

10. Most recent movie you've seen? The Dark Knight

11.What are you having for dinner? who knows it's only 10 in the am :)

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? yes cheering camp from 6th grade to 12th grade

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Ralph- Cool

14.Do you tan? outside yes.

15. Do you collect anything? makeup and purses and clothes

16. What is your heritage? german, french, english

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/glitzyklm/1-DSC_0499-1.jpg[/IMG]
    <BR>
    <a href="http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/glitzyklm/?action=view
  • 1. Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?  When I was in like 5th or 6th  grade (I think), I cut my hair really short, in this total boy style.  It was terrible.

2. Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)?  I really loved Playa del Carmen, Mexico, but I would LOVE to travel around Spain and Greece.

3. Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)?  Hmmm?I am not really a boy band kinda girl.  I would have to say New Kids on the Block.

4. Earliest celebrity crush?  Kirk Cameron

5. First job?  I volunteered at the Greater Androscoggin Humane Society one summer in middle school and came home with ringworm from the animals.

6. Guilty pleasure?  I really like a lot of Britney Spears songs and I LOVE reality TV marathons (especially anything on Bravo).

7. Favorite TV couple of all time?  Ned and Chuck from Pushing Daisies and Dwight and Angela from The Office.

8. Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )?  Rachel Weiss.

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?  3rd grade?and it was my husband.

10. Most recent movie you've seen? Dark Knight.

11. What are you having for dinner? I am meeting the hubs in the Dining Hall at the College after I hit the gym.  He coaches soccer so he gets a free meal plan during the season.

12. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?  Girl Scout camp!

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind?  I only wear perfume when I am ?going out.?  My faves are Gucci Ruch, Lolita Lempicka, Angel and Dior Addict.

14. Do you tan?  Not since I got pregnant but I do like a nice bronze!

15. Do you collect anything?  Nope.

16. What is your heritage?  I am half Franco-American and half Irish-American with a little Native American mixed in on the Franco side.

Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important. ~ Lisa Hoffman
  • 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? The "Bi-Level" AKA "the Mullet"

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? Maine :)

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)? N Sync

4.Earliest celebrity crush? Rocky Balboa  Sylvester Stallone

5.First job? Cleaning a movie theater in Ogunquit

6.Guilty pleasure? Norah Roberts Books & Gossip Mags

7. Favorite TV couple of all time? Joanie and Chachi

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? Jennifer Garner

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? 14

10. Most recent movie you've seen? Mama Mia

11.What are you having for dinner? Chicken & Rice

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No - I was such a home-body!

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Happy!

14.Do you tan? Heck yes!

15. Do you collect anything? Snowbabies

16. What is your heritage? Scottish

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2937c5l.jpg[/IMG]
  • OOOPS - on question # 14....I need to change my answer :) I DO tan at the beach but not in sweaty tanning booths :)
    [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2937c5l.jpg[/IMG]
  • 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had? My 11th grade year my mom cut my hair short around the front (like eyebrow length) and left it long in the back. I finally made her cut the back to between my chin and shoulders. Little better

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)? not sure

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)?...Backstreet Boys

4.Earliest celebrity crush? the oldest kid on Home Improvement. not JTT but the other one

5.First job? kitchen help at a local summer camp

6.Guilty pleasure?  ice cream...or Desperate Housewives

7. Favorite TV couple of all time?  Harm and Mac from JAG

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )? not sure I have one

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend? 16

10. Most recent movie you've seen? in theaters? Fool's Gold. Watching Jaws on channel 35 right now

11.What are you having for dinner? alcohol and cake (long day)

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid? I spend more time as a counselor than as a camper but yea

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind? Bath and Body Works warm vanilla sugar

14.Do you tan? no, I burn

15. Do you collect anything? not really. candles and books I guess

16. What is your heritage? mostly Portuguese and French but some Scottish and Irish and Italian

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?  When I was about eight or nine.....   Short and curls that clung to my head.....  Not a cool cut for me...

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)?  Want to take the hubs to Italy.  I lived there and want to take him there and show him how wonderful the people and culture are there.

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)?  Um.... didn't really have one...  was a little too old for NKOTB and a little too late for Menudo... lol....  Can we talk about George Michael, though?

4.Earliest celebrity crush?  I think It was Kirk Cameron.... I fell in love with Patrick Swayze when I found out what a man is really made of in Dirty Dancing but Kirk Cameron was my first crush on Growing Pains.

5.First job?  Worked as a Busgirl at Backstreet Landing in Damariscotta.

6.Guilty pleasure?  Dates with my pup and hubs.....

7. Favorite TV couple of all time?  Sorry, know it is so cliche' but I am so in love with Rachel and Ross.......

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )?  Just one?  Um.... I would have to say Sandra Bullock. 

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?  I was 9.  He was Doug Wu from Patomac MD.  Met him at summer camp and we were "going together" for three summers..... lol....

10. Most recent movie you've seen?  Hmmmm....  can't even think of it.... OH!  Watched Eight Below on TV the other day and cried like a little baby!!!

11.What are you having for dinner?  Nothing... not hungry and I'm tired......

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid?  Bishopswood.... best camp on earth!  I used to go for like 6-7 weeks at a time and loved that place!!

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind?  Different kinds... now it is BCBGirl, I like Paris Heiress...  (I know!), and my fave of all time is Cote D'Bastide Lin!  Best ever!!

14.Do you tan?  Outside I do... Booth tan only for a base if I am going somewhere really sunny....

15. Do you collect anything?  Not particularly.... 

16. What is your heritage?  Dutch, Scottish mainly.   A bit of a lot more!

• 1.Worst hairstyle/color you've ever had?  when my mom used to cut bangs that consumed half of my scalp.

2.Favorite spot to vacation(or would like to)?  Bimini

3.Favorite boy band of all time (your secret is safe with us)?  New Kids on the Block

4.Earliest celebrity crush?  Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Devon Sawa

5.First job?  aside from babysitting... cashier and deli at J&S in Sanford

6.Guilty pleasure?  naps in my sleeping bag on the hammock

7. Favorite TV couple of all time?  Zach Morris and Kelly Kapowski...

8.Female celebrity crush(not like you want to do her, but just want to "be" her...or if you want to do her thats cool too )?  Charlize Theron

9. How old were you when you had your first boyfriend?  14

10. Most recent movie you've seen?  Just watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton on ABC

11.What are you having for dinner?  I had bowties with butter and parm cheese

12.Did you ever go to camp as a kid?  nope - well, cheering camp

13. Do you wear perfume, if so what kind?  I like to change it up

14.Do you tan?  definitely - too much time in The Bahamas!

15. Do you collect anything?  my mom collects Snowbabies for me.  They are in a curio cabinet in my dining room

16. What is your heritage?  german, irish, french