Rhode Island Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What, I'm not as good as PAM?!?!?

EVERYBODY wanted to play miss PAM's mad lib and nobody wants to play mine....

FINE, be that way.  Clearly, I am not as good as PAM is.... Stick out tongue

<---- stomps out of mean interwebs message board crying mumbling something about playing by herself in a corner... Crying

And now, for your viewing pleasure, please welcome
JOSIE & THE PUSSYCATS! (Hiro, Meena & Max)
What are YOU looking at?!?!?!........................I put a spell on you!!
Just hanging around........................Break Dance Kitteh

My Healthy Dining Blog

The Remodel!

Re: What, I'm not as good as PAM?!?!?

• Don't cry...it's not your fault.  It's just...well...let's face it, you're not me!  BWA HA HA HA...see, people are playing now, go look!!
    Pam - Mom to Tyler David 10/23/94, Tristan Hal 3/11/06, Melinda Rose 7/22/07 image image image image image
  • I just got here... I'm playing, I'm playing!
  • Sniffle sniffle sniffle..... I know Pam, I'm not you.  No matter how much I try, I never will be.  Sniffle sniffle sniffle  I just have to accept it and move on.

Yay, people are playing.... have to go check it out!!!

Thanks mamma scoobalicious!!!  I feel better now... Smile

And now, for your viewing pleasure, please welcome
    JOSIE & THE PUSSYCATS! (Hiro, Meena & Max)
    What are YOU looking at?!?!?!........................I put a spell on you!!
    Just hanging around........................Break Dance Kitteh

My Healthy Dining Blog

The Remodel!
  • There, there...Momma's here.  You'll get there someday if you try real hard.  I believe in you.
    Pam - Mom to Tyler David 10/23/94, Tristan Hal 3/11/06, Melinda Rose 7/22/07 image image image image image