Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

So happy Liam taped that biotch saying she wont tell Naomi about them sleeping together! That seriously made the show for me! I cannot wait till he lets Naomi hear it.
Part of That World Blog
my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 90210

• I agree!! Jen needs to be knocked down a few pegs. I hate her character! Also, I'm wondering how long they will drag out the homeless guy story. I wonder when Annie will finally confess to it being her.
  • Yea Ive been wondering the same thing too! She always looks guilty and now she is involving herself with his nephew she is gonna end up snapping.

I also want to smack Dixon ....I cant wait for that chick to find out he is in HS.

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image JSweetieXO:
    So happy Liam taped that biotch saying she wont tell Naomi about them sleeping together! That seriously made the show for me! I cannot wait till he lets Naomi hear it.

OMG! I totally missed that part 'cause of DVR I think.

I thought the nephew, Jasper, was pretty cute really with beautiful eyes!

Annie will have to fess up eventually. I just don't know how she is going to get out of it. I hope they don't delay it until like the end of the season. I don't see how they can do that.

Off to the beach

DS 7/18/2010
    Handy 2.0 Due Early August

2011/2012 Races
    12/17/2011 Christmas Caper 10K
    2/11/2012 Have a Heart 5K
    3/17/2012 DC RNR Half Marathon
    4/22/2012 10M Parkway Classic
    10/28/2012 Marine Corps Marathon
  • Did anyone else think there was some foreshadowing pointing to a potential relationship between Silver and Rumor Willis' character?  I know that Rumor's character is supposed to be a lesbian that causes some excitement in upcoming episodes.  It seems like Silver would be the one most likely to be curious and willing to experiment with her sexuality.  Besides, she's the hottest so I hope it is her!  :)

I love the nephew and I hope they continue to work him into the show.  I like the comments he made about Silver's film and he doesn't seem to think anything about Annie's sext- I like how real he seems.  Last season they tried to make Ethan seem like a real guy and failed- this guy seems better suited to be the boy next door.

Poor Navid.  He's so crazy in love and, of course, he's going to find out about the kiss and realize that it lead to her finally giving it up to him. 

Teddy is such a skeezy slimeball- he should hook up with Naomi's sister Jenn! 

• I think the nephew (can't remember his name) must know that Annie did it. I mean come on, she was the only one tearing up at the memorial. He always seems to look at her oddly too.
  • I agree that Jasper seems to be getting close to Annie to get her to confess. Every time she was balling, he did look at her strangely.

I also picked up on the Rumor - Silver looks...interesting season so far!

Summer is here, it's swimming time!
    [IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2245/5771111605_6799799052_m.jpg[/IMG]
  • The storylines are beginning to bore me. 

Also, where did than go ....the lacrosse camp in the sky?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • when liam played the tape of jen's confession, i yelled "yes!" at the t.v.!  i can't wait for the sh!t to hit the fan!

i missed last season (had class, no dvr at the time), so i of course didn't see annie hitting the man & what i'm about to say could be sooo off.  however from what they recall of the night, i'm not quite sure if annie is the only guilty one of running him over.  something's off.  i'm not sure if teddy just saw annie do it.  i'm thinking he may be a little more involved.  annie's going to admit to jasper what she did, but there's more to the story.

i'm ready for dixon & sasha to be done.  i really don't care for the storyline of a woman in her late 20's to be unknowingly in a relationship w/ an underage boy.  hello statutory rape!  it's going to be such a mess when the truth comes out.

sorry, i forgot who asked, but i think they said in the season opener that ethan moved.  montana maybe?  

• I've decided the only character I like now is Navid.  He's the only one who isn't crazy.
  • Ethan stayed with his father in Montana... something like that.  he texted Silver to tell her he wasnt coming back to school.

I agree with the Rumer plus Silver affair. interesting.  But hopefully they dont screw it up.

I also dont think Annie was responsible. I bet Teddy already hit and killed him (or somebody else) and then she just hit bumped into him already dead on the ground and Teddy was going to blame her car.

Annie cant be responsible unless they are going to jail.  It is bad enough that she has no friends, but if she killed someone, she will truly be alone.

And, why does it matter WHO Liam slept with? If Naomi finds out it is her sister, she will forgive Liam for cheating on her since it wasnt Annie? cheating is the fault of the partner, isnt it?