Travel
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Anyone been on a cruise with toddler?

I posted this morning on the toddler boards but I thought I might get some responses here too.

We are planning a 4-night Disney cruise to the Bahamas the first week of November. DS will be almost 17 months old. I would appreciate any tips/advice/info you can give me. Thanks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone been on a cruise with toddler?

• We were actually thinking about this too with our then 3 yr old.  I heard it's the only way to go since they have a kids program up until 10 pm so the parents can send their kids there for a couple of hours and have adult time. This is with Carnival though- not too sure about Disney.   
  • we went on the Disney cruise with DH's whole family and that included our 14 month old niece. She had fun.

They will make anything you want for the kids to eat and they will bring it when you want it.  Not waiting for everyone elses meals ....they cater to the kids. 

• there is only a small splash area for non-potty trained kids, they arent allowed in pools
  • Most make you pay the full 3rd person rate for an infant/toddler. I think NCL is the only one who doesn't. But with all the sales out there right now you may be able to get 3rd person for free!